Car & Bike Used Car suggestion

Do you want hatch/sedan/SUV body types? petrol/diesel ? also define fun, since finding your car gives 4kmpl might make it a unfun car for you :p

Also is It a primary mode of transport or are you ok with downtimes

Will go for a Hatchback since still a newbie to driving. It will be a occasional driven car so max i think it will go till 500km pm. So will go for petrol. Also 10kmpl sounds good but the car must have good ride and handling quality. :)

Thats a real tight budget you have there mate. I think you should look for a used Ford figo. I have found the driving dynamics on that thing to be fantastic and the low stung stance proves to be a real boon when you hit the corners at high speeds.

Thats a real tight budget you have there mate. I think you should look for a used Ford figo. I have found the driving dynamics on that thing to be fantastic and the low stung stance proves to be a real boon when you hit the corners at high speeds.
Buddy i am looking for a used car only. Ford figo petrol has good dynamics but the engine is not peppy. Guys any more suggestion.

Buddy i am looking for a used car only. Ford figo petrol has good dynamics but the engine is not peppy. Guys any more suggestion.

Didn't find such problems myself personally to be honest. It has good low end and can be driven enthusiastically till about 80 to 90 kms.

The Alto K10 may suit your needs but i have hated the ride quality of that thing. Brio would be perfect if you could just increase your budget.

Increase your budget to 2.5 lacs and get a used Punto. They have terrible resale value, you will get a good deal on it. You can get the 1.4 litre version as well if you hunt a bit, quite good to drive.

Only the pre K series petrol models (1.3 litre) (from 2006 or 2007 at most) I guess which have very poor low end response and are a pain to drive in the city.

I think its possible to get a fiesta 1.6 for just above 2.5
Fiat palio 1.6 stile sport 2007/2008 versions under 2 lakhs.Not as hot as the retro Gtx/s10 but still packs a punch..All fiats have fantastic handling,ride,stability,steering feel and response..

Baleno 06/07- 1.6 engine is a gem.Good ride and maruti service..bulletproof reliability

Back