Used FiiO E5 Earphone Amplifier ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTH!!! When I made a WTB thread for Fiio E5, nobody came up, but now this guy has like 2 sellers already :mad:

Anyways, it's alright :) I bought a brand new one from Lynx India at a very good price :D

^ samething happened with me dude :( , I was bumping for fuze and clip from almost 20days , no one cared to send the offers :(

Hi.
Will get back today for sure.
Haven been able to ask sehej about the box, thats the basic hang up.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Hi updates
The bill+box+charging cable is available.
Bill dated 18/5/10 from Lynx.
He is asking for 600 shipped ince shipping is 110 bucks.

Thanks for the update Karan. Please check your PM

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Have made payment into your account. Awaiting shipping!

Quick Update!

After making a quick payment on 4th January and long wait before the item was shipped I finally received the item on the 17th of January. It was faulty and did not work. I paired it with my Sansa Fuze with the L6 cable and the 3.5mm cable. Paired it with the computer and n82. Irrespective of the source it did not work. Spoke to Karan and Sehej and we agreed on a refund and return of the same to Sehej (or Lynx India for RMA) as per Sehej's request and currently awaiting refund of my amount rs.600 from Karan/Sehej so I can ship the item back to whichever address they want me to send it back to.

^^ hm.. Hope it all goes well for you soon. btw I sold mine to another TE member through this thread. So thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back