WTB Used LGA1155 socket mobo from major brands like asus gigabyte msi intel under 1k in Delhi-NCR

Want to buy a used LGA1155 socket mobo from established manufacturers like asus/gigabyte/msi/intel (no zebronics etc oem) in Delhi-NCR (can ask someone to pick it up preferably from a metro station) with less than 1k price & 3 days testing warranty. May consider whole system with processor & ddr3 ram if price is good enough(aka under 1.5k).

guys pls give this dude a working full 70% of a system from a top tier brand for 1.5k.
Zebronics new H61 mobo with 2 years warranty is available for 1800 on flipkart after discount not to mention this is a more than 10 years old intel platform. I am neither asking nor expecting to give a i5 2500k with Z68/75/76 mobo for 1.5k but yes I won't pay more than 1.5k for a pentium g620/630/i3+h61+2/4gb ddr3.

Buy zebronics or ant e-sports, consistent, foxin, enter or whatever cheap brand it is because getting a branded board from this era is hard as they're no longer in production the ones which are left with users are the only ones left and hence will come at a premium than these cheaper ones.

TBH I'll suggest to go with those cheaper brands as they have somehow now added support for Nvme on those mobos and it works. Just FYI S3 sleep doesn't work on these Chinese mobos.

Buy zebronics or ant e-sports, consistent, foxin, enter or whatever cheap brand it is because getting a branded board from this era is hard as they're no longer in production the ones which are left with users are the only ones left and hence will come at a premium than these cheaper ones.

TBH I'll suggest to go with those cheaper brands as they have somehow now added support for Nvme on those mobos and it works. Just FYI S3 sleep doesn't work on these Chinese mobos.
I have searched about these mobos. It is just that this is more of a "side project" for me so don't want to spend much & if I can find another way to complete my project then might not even need it. I will see if I can finish my side project without the mobo & if not then then maybe I will get the mobo from fk in sale.

Zebronics new H61 mobo with 2 years warranty is available for 1800 on flipkart after discount not to mention this is a more than 10 years old intel platform. I am neither asking nor expecting to give a i5 2500k with Z68/75/76 mobo for 1.5k but yes I won't pay more than 1.5k for a pentium g620/630/i3+h61+2/4gb ddr3.
Na bro, that's still very low even for the i3 ivybridge. They go for around 850 factor in the ram for approx 500 and if you find it 1k for the mobo (highly unlikely) you're looking at North of 2k.
Mind you, the 3rd gen i3 is no slouch I'm using it and it's amazing value

Na bro, that's still very low even for the i3 ivybridge. They go for around 850 factor in the ram for approx 500 and if you find it 1k for the mobo (highly unlikely) you're looking at North of 2k.
Mind you, the 3rd gen i3 is no slouch I'm using it and it's amazing value
I just don't want to pay more than 1k for such old platform mobo with zero warranty. After all, it is supply & demand mkt & if someone can get 2 yrs warranty new lga1155 mobo even if from zebronics for 1.8k that is still more than enough to justify a 1k asking price for mobo.

Back