Used Macbook pro ( Unibody )

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaztin

Royal
Disciple
Hi,

I am putting up this listing on behalf of my friend who stays in Mumbai and wants to put up this listing for Mumbai buyers only so that they can meet up and buyer can check condition of the laptop.

The Laptop had cracked screen due to dropping and this screen was replaced with Original Apple LCD Screen from US. There are two dents on the computer one of which is on the side of the book and other one back side of the lcd. Both the dents could clearly be seen in the presented pictures. Either of the dents don't have any effects on functioning of the computer.

Here are the pictures of the laptop. Just a few important things about the Laptop:

Warranty: No

Bought: 14 months old

Mumbai Buyers only.

1 week Testing Waranty

Dents on the bottom case but laptop works perfectly.

320GB HDD

Processor: 2.66 C2D

Memory 4gb 1067 MHz DDR3

Mac OS X: 10.6.6

Asking price: Rs. 44,000 ( negotiable )

The seller will give laptop sleeve free worth 2k.

Thanks for looking.

Chaztin

EDIT: Product sold as per PM received from Chaztin. Thread remains locked

karthikrg said:
I'm not interested in this item, but i'd suggest posting detailed hardware specs to get a better response.
Done :). Please point out if I am still missing anything brother.

mac pro will always have dedicated GPU. Thats is one of the major difference between Macbook and Pro

the 13 inch macbook pro has only 9400m and one of the 15 inch models is also the same. the other models have both 9400m and 9600m switchable graphics.

It's a great price for a 15" MBP. One suggestion though, if you can't post the detailed specs, post the model number so interested folks can google the specs - just a thought.

GL!

^^ Considering a new machine goes for over 1,00,000 - I believe 44k for a 1 year used machine is a pretty good deal :p

I wouldn't sell my applecare machine for anything near the quote price.

Zino said:
is this sold
No its still available.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@Strategy, I have asked him. Waiting for his reply on the same.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Its GeForce 9600M as per my friend. Also model number? Do you mean serial number? Its Mid 2009 Model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back