Used Macbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

armaan

Disciple
Aug 5, 2009
[attachment=8651:15144.attach]

Hi, I'm selling my macbook which i purchased around 16 months back. It's 2.26 Ghz with 9400m.It'll come with the apple box case inclusive with everything in it, including the CDs that came along with it.It is well maintained which you can judge by yourselves in the photos.

Expected price is Rs.33,500 and I'd really prefer face to face transactions only

Attachments

• P7190385.jpg
    P7190385.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 116
  • P7190386.jpg
    P7190386.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 113

vriship

Adept
Apr 27, 2008
please mention the detailed specs or the model number, warranty status & physical condition and all..

armaan

Disciple
Aug 5, 2009
It's out of warranty. It is a base macbook model being MC207*/A. If Im not mistaken it's the first macbook with that full multitouch one button trackpad and integrated battery. Other specs are 9400m Nvidia graphics, 2GB ram and 250 gb hdd, screen res is 1280*800.

Macbook is well maintained. I'd give it an 8 outa 10 myself.

Feb 2, 2009
armaan said:
It's out of warranty. It is a base macbook model being MC207*/A. If Im not mistaken it's the first macbook with that full multitouch one button trackpad and integrated battery. Other specs are 9400m Nvidia graphics, 2GB ram and 250 gb hdd, screen res is 1280*800.

Macbook is well maintained. I'd give it an 8 outa 10 myself.

About the multitouch there are 2 types. Most macbook from that period could recognize 2 finger touch, like 2 finger scroll,pinch zoom. So these had one trackpad

button.

However the newers ones without any button are the real FULL MUTITOUCH like 3 and 4 finger gestures. So what you have is partial multitouch and NOT Full multitouch. About the integrated battery...what do exactly do you mean i cnnot understand?

There you go..Best Luck.

armaan

Disciple
Aug 5, 2009
It does recognize three gestures, backwards forwards and so forth. It the latest glass trackpad available in macs. It is FULL MULTITOUCH. Apple integrated their batteries in their product line to eke as much battery life as possible and along with newer technology the newer macs have better battery life.

To avoid any confusions, I'd just like to add that my macbook is the first unibody polycarbonate (plastic) macbook.

Feb 2, 2009
armaan said:
It does recognize three gestures, backwards forwards and so forth. It the latest glass trackpad available in macs. It is FULL MULTITOUCH. Apple integrated their batteries in their product line to eke as much battery life as possible and along with newer technology the newer macs have better battery life.

To avoid any confusions, I'd just like to add that my macbook is the first unibody polycarbonate (plastic) macbook.

This comes as a good news and i may be interested but the button that you mention on trackpad is bothering me.It shouldnt be there on a full multitouch trackpad.

Can you check that does it do multiple gestures using three, or four fingers.Also please post a picture where one can see the trackpad. WIll be interested if it has one.....

armaan

Disciple
Aug 5, 2009
yes it does have multitouch gestures like four finger swipe up, expose... it is glass ...the whole trackpad is one big button covering the entire trackpad...in essence some may call it buttonless even.

armaan

Disciple
Aug 5, 2009
easily above 4 hours( thats being conservative) at brightness set to slightly above mid while browsing,downloading, itunes and word doc on.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Sold locally... sorry guys .... call your local istore, they'll give 15-20% discounts on the current white macbook and macbook air since it's gonna be end of line by today.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

end of line*

Status
Not open for further replies.