used Stereo amp for Tannoy F1 & D2X

Status
Not open for further replies.

spirovious

Disciple
Hi,

I am looking for a used stereo musical amp for Tannoy F1 & D2X combinations.
It shld be working perfectly & in good condition.

My Budget is upto 7.5k & may stretch if I am offered good amp.
Prefered brands-

Nad,Rotel,Arcam

Pls.suggest any.Prefered in Mumbai sothat can get Demo.

Thanks.

spiro

I got a nice Sony that I keep talking about in the forums. Still got the original parts and sounds excellent for the price, though it's slightly scratchy in the controls. If you're interested we can talk - drop me a PM on either forum.

Because spirovious has chosen not receive Pm..please add me to the list so i can send you pm ..anyways i have...
Pioneer vsx-d503 Amplifier
- 110w RMSx2 stereo (A & B speaker outs)
- 75w RMS x3 pro logic,
- 20w RMS x2 surround,
-4 audio inputs (CD, VCR, Phono, Tape) , 2 video ins (with audio) (LD, VCR),
- Center channel preout,
- 4 DSP soundfields (Thtr., Jazz, Dance, Hall)
- Dolby ProLogic, Dolby 3Ch Logic.
- Super Bass Boost
- FM/AM Reciever
- 10+ Station memory
- Speaker Selector (A, B, B+A)
- Headphone out

Let know if interested

Have Teac and Yamaha integrated stereo amps. Teac is with remote for Rs 9K, Yamaha is w/o remote for 8K. Localed in Delhi. 99101-62621

dealwise said:
Have Teac and Yamaha integrated stereo amps. Teac is with remote for Rs 9K, Yamaha is w/o remote for 8K. Localed in Delhi. 99101-62621
Both are in perfect condition, less ued

I have a couple of spare T-Amps lying around. If you want to try one, you are welcome to drop by. I prefer them to the following amps for near field listening and for small rooms:

Marantz PM6000 OSE, Yamaha AX-396 and a Miniwatt tube amp (these are all amps that I own or have owned in the last year). PM me in case you are interested in having a listen. I am based in Mumbai only

@spirovious, I got your PM but the system wont let me reply. Gives the following error:

pirovious has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove spirovious from the recipient list and send the message again.

If you PM me your email id, I'll reply to that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back