USER FRIENDLY PDF TO EPUB converter for my NOKIA N8

anfjavid

Skilled
Hey Buddies..

I want a good PDF to EPUB converter which can do the job for reading ebooks in my N8 which is user friendly and simple. I used calibre but i dont know how to setup the pages and chapters so that i can continue reading from the last position. I even used PDF to EPUB converter but the issue i am facing here is the chapters get mixed up and if i want to skip to a particular chapter, i am not able to get the begining of the chapter but it starts from somewhere in the chapter. So it seems that i have to set chapters on some basis. I use albite reader and there is no option to skip to pages. Atleast there should be an option to go to a particular page. Dont know if the absence of this page skip feature is due to the restrictions in the converter or with albite app itself....

Is there any such converter wherein its easy to do this task ?

thanx in advance....

Calibre is pretty good, but if the PDF is large and contains pictures, graphs etc. it will screw up.

Sent from Galaxy S2

I have been using Calibre for sometime now. I use it to convert ebooks to use on my kindle on touch pad and also for kindle on android and it has never failed me so far. Give it a try.

Back