Using Jio wifi hotspot with Desktop computer

any idea if I can connect the jio wifi router with my desktop using the USB cable ?

Is the data connection stable in Bangalore ?

Cheers

Not sure about all the models, but one of the later ones definitely supports direct USB connection. I told my cousin to buy a usb wifi adapter for his pc and he did, and later found out the damn thing works via usb as well :banghead:

In especially poor signal areas, the jiofis seem to get a better signal than phones. My cuz tested vs. a moto z 2 play if i'm not mistaken. Phone had speeds of ~1mbps and the jiofi was getting ~3mbps. Tested using the netvelocity app on the phone, mobile data vs wifi.

In especially poor signal areas, the jiofis seem to get a better signal than phones. My cuz tested vs. a moto z 2 play if i'm not mistaken. Phone had speeds of ~1mbps and the jiofi was getting ~3mbps. Tested using the netvelocity app on the phone, mobile data vs wifi.

Its true, I was in Vasai the other day, and jiofi was just about usable while the phone was nada.

probably bigger/better antennae, also they probably don't need as much SAR shielding as a handheld phone

Back