UT 3 released.

hell ya just waiting for the it to come to local stores also the engine does not have backward computability like Gears Of War packages and generic meshes don't work in UT3 editor

Sesar said:
when did this development occur? :p

oh, Icefusion has started a UT3 demo server some time back, i had played with him at that time. He smacked and bruised all of us badly. He was simply untouchable.

stormblast said:
ut2k4 was never 2k. when it released i had bought it for 1499 - discount.

also ut3 is expected to be here @ 1299 - discount.
Hmm when I last enquired it at Planet M it was in the range of 1800-2000, anyways ppl with good internet connections, UT3 is worth every rs for online play

Sesar said:
when did this development occur? :p
Recently only sir, like i had told u... switched from quake to UT... havent reached ur Godly levels yet, am still learning to do the trick jumps etc properly.... Have Mercy on my soul pls :p

u could have played with us bro. The server IceFusion setup was local i guess and had good pings. Lets hope someone sets up an indian UT3 server.

i tried to connect but i was being thrown out due to high latency i usually get 800+ ping on local servers also like CS or TF2 and other games even for Quake 3 and UT2K4 i get around 900+ pings

Back