Utsav sharma: the man who attacked Rathore and Talwar

RS4

Skilled
Utsav sharma is the young man who had assaulted(stabbed) Haryana's tainted former police chief SPS Rathore outside a Chandigarh court. Now, he has done the same with Rajesh talwar.

Police and media think of him as a criminal and mentally ill person but public considers him as a punisher,read the below article for more info and also read the comments for general consensus:

Same man attacked Rathore and Talwar - The Times of India

what the police should have done..this young fellow has done it...i support him

that a** rathore and his smirk on his face when he got the bail...deserves it.

police should have encountered both of them. :X

I support the guy.

The concept of human right for criminals are idiotic considering most of them are animals by nature.

I do not understand why Capital Punishment is not used more often.

To the least it will create a sense of fear in their heads, hopefully reducing crime.

Agree with letmein. People cannot go all vigilante on the general public. Let the courts do their job. Even if they are slow and sometimes unfair, it is still an authority. Indians really need to learn to respect the law, and respect other people.

Utsav was also treated by his mother Indira Sharma who herself is a psychiatrist.

:rofl::rofl:... going by the comments on toi he could win if he ran in the election... and he'd fit right in with the psychos in the parliament too.

phoenix844884 said:
Agree with letmein. People cannot go all vigilante on the general public. Let the courts do their job. Even if they are slow and sometimes unfair, it is still an authority. Indians really need to learn to respect the law, and respect other people.
The courts are supposed to be just and not make a mockery out of my country.

Look at kasab for instance. Why in god's name is he still alive?

Lord Nemesis said:
Guys guys.... Dont label him a vigilante. He is little more than an attention whore and a nut case.
totally agree , vigilante would wear a bat suit and plan his attack better

people cant go vigilante alright,but the courts are pathetic.its no use if they respond years aftre the crime when the trail has gone cold with all evidence wiped out.when things are like that,how will the public respect the courts?

>>He is little more than an attention whore and a nut case.

+1, do not make him HERO, he is not one. There are ways to prove that you really care about your country,

doing such things ALWAYS in front of camera will not make him count as a patriot. He is indeed a NUT case.

Was reading on TOI - masters of manufactured news themselves - that he attacked Talwar apparently because he was 'frustrated' that the case was taking so long, and not because he wanted to harm him. Whatever.

If he was worried about the pace of law he should have done the same to the judge not the people around.Btw talwar case was killed by local police as they didnt saved any evidence .

Back