V for Vendetta , and X for....... XASER

PhOeNiX

Skilled
Finally , Finally , Finally , it arrives after a wait of 6 months. Ladies and gentlemen and any others on this forum :p , presenting ThermalTake cabinets and my very own Xaser VI , which now completes XZR6.0 (Now do u get the name :p)

Here is today's lot

2 x Armor+ Full Towers , 2 x Armor+ MX and 2 x Xaser VI Super Towers (One Xaser and one MX in my dads car , coz no room in the house :p) .Also u can see one OCZ Vendetta 2 and one OCZ Vanquisher :p

Now a comparison between the Xaser and my ol' CM690 Boxes....

Here are the pics of the Xaser all taped up :D

And here is the accessory list

Now my cameras dead , so will post pics AFTER assembling and will post a actual size difference of the Xaser and the CM690 , as well as will update my rig galley. Its 5 Am now , having my dinner , my systems up and running inside this monster , and running cool (26 degrees on OCZ Vendetta 2 , so Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*****Moms Shouting , and have a TOEFL test on sunday , so see ya guys soon*****

---EDIT 24th AUG---

TOEFL over , Exam went fine , so here are more pics of the assembled Goliath.

After Assembly, the Vendetta 2 Cooler and Cable Management

Sliding Top Tray , Hard Disk Tower :bleh: and the Tool Box

Hard Disk Bay

One disadvantage of this is that unlike the CM690 , this one requires you to screw in the hard disk to the bay.

FANS

- Front (intake) :

140 x 140 x 25mm blue LED fan, 1000rpm,

Bad Cam. So no photo.:(

- Rear (exhaust) :

120 x 120 x25 mm blue LED fan, 1300rpm, 17dBA

Its a Blue LED Fan. Bad Cam Strikes again , so no pic of the fan while its working :(

- Top (exhaust) :

140 x 140 x 25mm TurboFan, 1000rpm,

- VGA (intake) :

140 x 140 x 25mm TurboFan, 1000rpm.

This one is free to be attached anywhere , and does not come pre-fitted.

Side Panel

Front Pop-Out panel , and power button

Fed Up by this cam. Will have to buy a new one :(

Could not snap a pic of the Sliding Motherboard tray , as the system has already been assembled , and am too lazy to go through hell again of handling this mammoth. Weighs at least 30KGs now after assembling.:p

Rs 14XXX/- hihi , all cut up and bruised today handling this huge thing.....Will post prooper pics in 3-4 days once i get time

lol , wont take Udits pov in consideration , he doesnt like my purchases ever hihi......

Thanks for the congos folks , will post new pics soon :D

Being a guy who is the first one to buy nzxt case-nemesis....THIS CASE IS AWESOME!!!!! TOEFL exams aa raha hai aur tum....SHOWOFF!!!! WAAAAH!!!! Dedication ho tho aisi :rofl:

Back