V for Vendetta , and X for....... XASER

buBleZ said:
^^ huh? why do u want to congratulate if you want to spoil his happiness in a show off thread

it's a free country so I have a right to express my views :)

even my happiness was snatched on e.r.o.d.o.v. when I had got a Dell 2007WFP (S-IPS) over a Dell E228WFP (TN) at a 8k higher price than a E228WFP in September 2007 ;)

anyways it's not my money so I don't care even if he burns the money in a bonfire :tongue:

Thanks too all ........

Will be doing a full review on this once get home , Have given Naga the responsibility to do the same on the Armor+ as well as the Armor+ MX

Being a guy who is the first one to buy nzxt case-nemesis....THIS CASE IS AWESOME!!!!! TOEFL exams aa raha hai aur tum....SHOWOFF!!!! WAAAAH!!!! Dedication ho tho aisi

Bhai dekho . when i had my GRE , i had a full 2months of summer Vacation , studied only 2 days :D , no words at all , full in quant , and a decent score in Verbal , so what makes u think me gonna prepare for TOEFL ? and also , me a TEian , so Tech>Studies

Bumping with new pics , TOEFL over , so enjoy :D. Will OC next week , as i need time to sort things out f the OC process goes wrong .:p

turn your ocz vendetta 2 so that it pushes hot air towards the rear fan then you will have a cooler cabinet interior :)

awesome cable management :D

ohks ....will try that , and thanks :D , the cables provided were pretty long in the cabby , and the same ol' upper PSU slot ,unlike the one in the CM690 also made things easier.

As Udit said, turn ur HS and orient the fan in a pull config.

Real good job with the cables there, though I think the credit goes to ur awesome cabby :bleh: !

Now all u need is some ccfls to go really bling-bling :hap2:

Also, some OCcing is needed to justify that cabby and the V :cool2: ! Congrats again :hap2:

Yep , will OC next week , and will call ya when i am doing so , will need help understanding all those ratios and multipliers .

Also , anyone in Muumbai/Navi Mumbai having any spare CCFLs lying around , any colour ? Need to test them in my Xaser to see which one looks the best , before i actually by them.

Finally got my Titan MonsterMat DKT Edition from predatorvj , totally worth it:D

Also added 2 x Sunbeam Blue CCFL's inside , looks neat

Will post pics as soon as i can find my damn camera.

Back