1001100d.jpg

Damages - 50 Grands
Got 10 Accessories which are not that great -
- A notebook cooler
- scratch guard for screen and keyboard
- mouse
- card reader + screen cleaner
- USB Light and other i don't remember :p

I didn't like the design in the front with the white,though i did like the inside stuff almost like a mac

But then sony is all abt looks so prefered taking the black and the guys at the flagship told me that the white will become pale with time.....soo meehhh took the black model

cong man and are u using the laptop for gaming and HD movie only so no work :p

p.s is this config intel i3 2.4 or 2.5 ghz with 4 gb ddr3 ati 5650 and 16 full hd with 500 gb hard disk right ?

Congrats man... Congrats for the great purchase.. Take care of the Battery..it drains fast.. lolzz..
Also can you help me getting the softwares came as preinstalled.. I am not able to restore so all gone.. :(

Arun.P said:
cong man and are u using the laptop for gaming and HD movie only so no work :p

p.s is this config intel i3 2.4 or 2.5 ghz with 4 gb ddr3 ati 5650 and 16 full hd with 500 gb hard disk right ?
yup,thats the one

And i also use it for my work purpose though i have a decent enough desktop,im addicted to my vaio :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

thunder.dragon said:
Congrats man... Congrats for the great purchase.. Take care of the Battery..it drains fast.. lolzz..

Also can you help me getting the softwares came as preinstalled.. I am not able to restore so all gone.. :(
I get 3 hrs flat without any probs

Did u create the recovery disks ? coz the softwares installed can only be recovered from a recovery disk plus those disk dont work on any other model they are always model specific

Back