Budget 71-90K Value for money GPU

I'm assuming a GPU only budget of 75k. Depends on your use case. Here's how you decide
Nvidia: any productivity workload, interested in Ray tracing(considerably better than amd) and have better upscaling/software features
Amd: only want to play games without raytracing, can be used with high textures and are slightly more "future proof" cause they have more vram than the nvidia competition and are cheaper.

At 75k here are your options:
Nvidia:
1440p/entry level 4k cards: 4070 ti(if you can push your budget by 6-8 k more) and some models of 3080 and 3080ti
1080 p/1440 p cards: rest of the 4000 and 3000 series cards, not really worth spending anything on them at this price point
AMD:
1440p/entry level 4k cards: 6950 xt, 6900 xt and 6800 xt
I think you can consider either getting a 4070 for around 58k(can find good deals offline) or save your budget and get a 6800 xt. 4070 ti is a good GPU but not really worth the premium over the other two models even with the better 4k performance so i wouldn't recommend it

Also keep in mind that while the RTX cards would be better at ray tracing, their lower VRAM, in some newer games, can produce worse results than AMD cards with ray tracing in higher resolutions.

Back