Vandy goes RED again

Vandal

Skilled
Guys, recieved word I got a shiny new graphics card and some memory courtesy Kev. Now the list of buys maybe a bit longer, but lets see what he's got.

Now since I told X86 to keep that big trap shut, I might as well spill the beans.

Should post an update when I get the products.

Pics may or may not be posted depending on belief level. :p

Rave said:
its probably the x1800xt that he mentioned somewhere that he was gonna get...
So you replied... Since you've flapped that big lip some :p why doncha flap it some more and post screenies of my card, since you obviously know more about what my money paid for than I do :p Post prices too, OK. Save me the headache.
I'm surprised that there was no congrats or anything. When someone buys something u congrat them right? Or do I warrant 'special' treatment uh?

@ hunt3r... pics will be there when and if the inclination hits me :p. I could mail an attachment of the bill if you disbelieve.

@ udit -thanks mate. check your mail!!

And its not about money or anything, I just saw a good deal, so cashed in on it. I just happened to have the spare funds at the time.

vandal said:
So you replied... Since you've flapped that big lip some :p why doncha flap it some more and post screenies of my card, since you obviously know more about what my money paid for than I do :p Post prices too, OK. Save me the headache.
I'm surprised that there was no congrats or anything. When someone buys something u congrat them right? Or do I warrant 'special' treatment uh?

@ hunt3r... pics will be there when and if the inclination hits me :p. I could mail an attachment of the bill if you disbelieve.

@ udit -thanks mate. check your mail!!

And its not about money or anything, I just saw a good deal, so cashed in on it. I just happened to have the spare funds at the time.

I dont post screenies or pics of my card rest along posting other's :p

regarding ur gfx card purchase, since u didnt mention what u bought, i was just speculating, didnt really knew i wud hit the nail on the head, ur head :p

anyway, since it is an x1800xt, congrats on the purchase :p

vandy :p no congrats from me until you tell me what it is that you have got :p
you still hanvt told us if its a x1900 or x1800 so until then no crongrats :p

so what did you get x1800xt ?

Back