Car & Bike Vehicle: M & M SCORPIO (2012)

all is well.

had a few hiccups with the AC cooling coil and blower motor , all covered in warranty.

still love its free revving nature, the urge to overtake almost anyone from standstill (because of the minimal turbo lag).

had up
@Superbad

The gallery gives a 404 error.

And arent you on TAI too?
had posted pic prior to the forum update which now seems to have deleted the pics.

will upload the one have readily available.
and yes i am on TAI same handle.

IMG_0098.jpg

post 2009 refresh scorpios drive differently than the earlier gens.:D

besides even those new gens Hatch +GC=SUVs cant hold their own in the corners.

if only people could understand the physics.

If people knew physics, they'd know monocoques always handle better than body on frame vehicles because of lower center of gravity. The latter should not be pushed.

If people used their mind they would know that the Scorp wouldnt be able to touch the XUV on road and XUV wouldnt be able to touch the Scorp off road.

If people knew physics, they'd know monocoques always handle better than body on frame vehicles because of lower center of gravity. The latter should not be pushed.
theres some fun driving a RWD vehicle which i doubt very few FWD crossovers could match.

have seen many at the mahindra showroom,people not finding the XUV to match their liking as compared to the scorpio even when the power , torque , mileage and ton/bhp figures favour the XUV. even by safety features stand point XUV is a much better proposition with ABS and airbags as standard.

but then the mhawk tuning is so sweet, some people still go for the scorpio.

had it been the situation now (availability wise), i would have opted for the XUV than the Scorpio.

Back