Verbatim Blank DVD+R MCC004 & DVD+R Dual Layer

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Replied. People some 4000 Discs are to reach us tomorrow. We would start shipping then. We dont ship on weekends :) so people are requested to be patient. Thank you.

mediahome.in said:
MII - All packets are Made In India

I had thought they were made in Singapore. I had recently bought a 50 pack spindle of 'made in India' verbatim DVD-R and I haven't used a single one yet. So, I'll have to skip this deal.

andysmith45 said:
I had thought they were made in Singapore. I had recently bought a 50 pack spindle of 'made in India' verbatim DVD-R and I haven't used a single one yet. So, I'll have to skip this deal.

The MII verbs are as good as the MIS verbs. :hap2:

Interested in : Verbatim DVD+R MCC004 @ 16x - Rs 650 shipped

Please PM payment procedure. Hope there's proper packaging ( & handling ).

PS : If I club this order with the 4gb Corsair Voyager @ Rs. 405 + shipping, will you charge Rs 50 shipping ?

^^ use the 250bucks off coupon available in the ebay thread and buy from mediahome.in on ebay. they have the 4gigger for 501/- on ebay. effectively you'll get it for 251 shipped :)

PoBoy said:
Interested in : Verbatim DVD+R MCC004 @ 16x - Rs 650 shipped

Please PM payment procedure. Hope there's proper packaging ( & handling ).

PS : If I club this order with the 4gb Corsair Voyager @ Rs. 405 + shipping, will you charge Rs 50 shipping ?

PM was sent.

Made payment of Rs 650/-. PM follows.

btw : SBI to SBI (cheque) transfers are free upto Rs 20,000/- . Confirmed by the SBI PBB where I hold a account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back