Verbatim DVD+R 4.7GB 16X Retail 50 Pack!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Verbatim DVD+R Yes its BACK ! 50 Pack . 545 + Shipping !!!!

Yes, but why is there a discrepancy? It's 545+shipping on your site and 600+shipping on eBay. I'm just curious, I fully intend to buy the discs regardless!

Where are the Verbatim DVD DL disks listed on your site made?

Are they still available ? Please PM me the bank account details including shipping to GOA.

where is 10 pack verbatim dvd dl in your store? or is it only for ebay?

Sir,

I have transferred 625/- to your account via NEFT on 16th april.I even PM'ed you 2 times but didnt receive any replies from you.Hence the post here.

Would like to know if you received the funds properly.And the estimated date of dispatch of the dvdr's.

I have registered on your site and made the order through it.It still says payment pending for the past 4 days.

Mediahome id : Spacevoid

Order number : 00000246

Am waiting for your confirmation.Please do reply.

:)

^ hey , i will check in that and let u know. i suppose money has come in and packets have left.

Sir,

I am looking for Inkjet printable DVDs, please let me know the stock

Sir,

Which courier have you used to send the package across ? Can I get the tracking number for the same.

Thanks.

Sir,

Any news of my order ?

Were you able to look into it ?

Its been now nearly 15 days since I transferred the amount.The amount has been deducted too from my account.

Please and I say please tell me what happened.Each day goes by and I hope to get info (any form of info from you).You told me in one Pm that you will look into it and forward me the details.Now again 2 days have passed.I sent you a PM regd that but I didnt receive any reply.Did I do some mistake while transferring the money? Atleast tell me that sir.I have added remarks while transferring as "order no 00000246".

Atleast tell me if you received the money or not.Then I can be sure that there was some mistake from my end.I am stuck in a limbo here.There is hardly any communication from your end.

I am not an anxious buyer and do have lots of patience.And its not about money.My hardisks are all filled up and i wanted to backup the data.So i decided to order the dvd's from you.Every day I see all others getting their stuff but mine never arrives. :( You hardly visit the site 2 times daily.

I wanted to know the courier service you would be using so that I know where to go to incase they dont find me at home.

My id on your site : spacevoid

order number : 00000246

Please I beg ...... give me some info :(

^ hi ,

from what i see the courier has lost it or something. no info from their side i will have new ones sent

Ok sir.Will wait for them then. :)

Which one are you using First Flight ? or DTDC ? Please PM me the tracking number when you send them.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back