Verifying Paypal

H_D

Adept
Today i verified my pp account with my debit card and then i got this picture msg:

oix1rp.jpg

Can anybody pls tell me how this finally gets verified, i mean am i gonna receive a statement at my home or on my email and it will be from paypal only or my bank ?

I have already been charged with more than $1.95 ..

/ :)

As you have verified with your debit card(which debit card did u used),you can get a mini statement from atm and then take the transaction id for paypal from the statement and enter it on paypal site and your account will get verified.

I used PNB debit card, i am totally new to banking and related stuff (i am 19yr old and B.Tech 1st year student). I never used the PNB ATM but will do it today btw will that mini statement be having a 4-digit paypal code ?

@^^

yes the mini statement will contain the Paypal verification code. Even I am considering verifying my Paypal through my SBI debit card, but SBI is known to have issues. Lets see.

DONT EVER TRY THIS WITH HDFC CARDS, I have lost 95 rupess and HDFC now affers virtual card number which is valid only for 24 hours. INSANE ADDED SECURITY.

i havent confirmed it yet as i didnt got the time to take out mini statement slip for confirmation, i have already been charged ~ Rs 150

maybe verification code expires after 24 hrs & u'll be charged again for confirmation, if u don't wanna, u lost that money for nothing :(

H_D said:
i havent confirmed it yet as i didnt got the time to take out mini statement slip for confirmation, i have already been charged ~ Rs 150

Rs.150 :O ... I was charged only Rs.95 from my Credit card when i verified my paypal. whats with this insane charge from paypal/pnb/visa ? :S

^ i have pnb account

i still haven't confirmed it as i got no free time to visit the ATM, i hope there will be 4 digit paypal code when i will take out the statement from the ATM

Back