Verizon Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate

Status
Not open for further replies.

lubu

Disciple
Hello All,

I am selling my Verizon Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate. Its a CDMA device that I bought from another user here.

The phone is in excellent condition (8.5/10).

Meid registered with Reliance (*228 ready for new connection / handset change card). EVDO was activated on it.

I am throwing in some extra goodies as part of the deal like Brainwavz ProAlpha IEM, All in one card reader etc....

Items included as part of the deal are:

Galaxy S Fascinate

16GB MicroSD

All in One Card Reader

Brainwavz ProAlpha

TPU Gel Cover

One extra Screen Guard (one is already applied on the screen)

Original Battery

Data cable

Original Box

User Guide

Price: Rs.11,500/- + shipping.

Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer.

Reason for Sale: Need money to buy galaxy S2

Product Location: Bangalore

Product Pictures:

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

EDIT: Product URL

EDIT: Just bought a Used Motorola Photon 4G yesterday instead of Samsung Galaxy S2.

If someone purchases this phone outside SIM's native state can he register it to his state from the original or not and buyer have to bear roaming charges etc.... if the buyer belongs to a different state.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

And what is the connection type prepaid or postpaid.

^^I am using a postpaid connection but you can use it with prepaid as well. Also to answer your first question, you can register the device in your state. I bought it from another user here who was from Delhi and I am using it in Bangalore.

Hi Surinder,

Apologies for the late response, got some work to do. BTW I did not get the question. If you are asking whether you can change different numbers I guess yes. If it is not what you are asking please elaborate...

Yes I wanna know if buyer can change his contact number and service provider using this phone. Or let me know if there is something to stick with.

For example think if current buyer's service provider is reliance and the number is xxxxxxx239 can successor buyer switch to TATA and get a fresh number xxxxxxx584 registered to his/her name with his/her own documents.

^^I guess its around 4/5 months old. Need to clarify the info with the person from whom I bought it. I asked him that before buying but I kind of forgot.

Just sent him a PM. Will post here once I get the reply.

haris5sani said:
I hav GSM Prepaid Idea connection in Delhi, will it work with that ??????

How can you use a CDMA handset with GSM service provider:huh:

Replies to few queries posted above:

1. Once MEID is registered in Reliance CDMA database, it can be used in any state.

2. Reliance CDMA phone number can be changed by HCC or by retaining it through Reliance Web World.

3. The buyer can use postpaid/prepaid as there is no connection with it.

4. The seller is only selling the handset, means you need to use your own phone number with this handset.

5. Since this handset is registered with reliance only, Tata or any other service provider's number cannot be used with this handset.

6. MEID is independent of Phone no.

Hope I helped in clarifying few doubts. :)

honest1 said:
How can you use a CDMA handset with GSM service provider:huh:

Replies to few queries posted above:

1. Once MEID is registered in Reliance CDMA database, it can be used in any state.

2. Reliance CDMA phone number can be changed by HCC or by retaining it through Reliance Web World.

3. The buyer can use postpaid/prepaid as there is no connection with it.

4. The seller is only selling the handset, means you need to use your own phone number with this handset.

5. Since this handset is registered with reliance only, Tata or any other service provider's number cannot be used with this handset.

6. MEID is independent of Phone no.

Hope I helped in clarifying few doubts. :)

Thank you:hap2:

The phone was bought in April this year. So its 6 months old...

TheIndian said:
how old is it?

the original purchase date is not mentioned anywhere.

The phone was bought in April this year. So its 6 months old...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back