Very IMP - To all youtele UN-450 & UN-650 plan users

jumbo5

Adept
I hope u all know that the former unlimited(UN) > (96kbps) plan has been scrapped & instead they r giving 192kbps unlimited at the same charge.
The new plan code for 192kbps unlimited is UN-450-N i.e for existing/old UN-450(96kbps) & UN650(192kbps) customers.
For e.g if u have rented the modem then u pay 568/- monthly for UN450(96kbps) & 792/- for UN650(192kbps), but now you have to pay 568/- only for UN-450-N (192kbps).All u have to do is call them on 9892577898 or email customercare.mum@youtelecom.com request for plan change from ur existing UN-450(96kbps) OR UN650(192kbps) plan to UN450-N and they do it free of charge.If u have bought the modem from them then just minus 60/- from the above amt each month.For customers out of maharashtra pls check with their website youtele.com for your respective call center nos & email ids.
I'm posting this thread or info cos these youtele guyz should have informed us about the reduced amount of the plan via sms/email but they didnt so many users still would b surfing on 96kbps when they can get 192kbps at same amount & the existing 192kbps users would be giving 792/- (224/-extra) when they can get the same same spped @ 568/-.
Infact i came to know about this cos i was just surfing through their tariff plans for 1 of my friends otherwise i would have also been in dark about this.

1 Request - Please paste this info on various other blogs/forums,send emails otherwise many youtele customers would be exploited and would end up giving extra money to youtele for no reason.

Condition - For existing UN450 & UN650 users who had got static ip as default with their connection, will get dyanamic ips when they switch to UN450-N i.e they'll have to use dialers.If u want to retain ur static ips after the transfer then u'll have to pay 281/- extra per month.If u ask me that is a small sacrifice(getting dialers) when compared to the money v would be saving & the speed which v r getting & dialers work fine.

Back