VFM Office Wear Shirts

dinjo

Hell Yeah[Born Critic]
Skilled
Have tried almost all brands they are either utterly expensive or low in quality looking for suggestion on brands which offer good VFM Shirts.

There's a brand called Blanca, which is sold on Yebhi.com. The quality is excellent for the price. I've ordered two formal shirts from them and am quite satisfied.

I don't know if Cotton World has outlets in Mumbai but for anybody looking for really comfy formal shirts in Bangalore check out Cotton World.

Try Lotto t-shirts...yebhi.com sells them......I have almost 4 of them all ordered from yebhi and quality is great...better buy when they give some disc coupons

nanoneo said:
There's a brand called Blanca, which is sold on Yebhi.com. The quality is excellent for the price. I've ordered two formal shirts from them and am quite satisfied.

I looked at them frankly speaking i dont want to go online for Shirts would like to see in hand before ordering are those available in stores ?

Branded shirts are usually expensive. That is the reason I usually buy them when they are on sale - sometime during February or so. Few years ago, I had bought Knighthood shirts from Big Bazaar and they were quite good for the price. Don't know whether they still make those and are still reasonably priced.

Marks and Spencers has these shirt packs . 2 or 4 in one packs. prices come to around 750 - 800 per shirt. This is in Delhi.

Knighthood by Big Bazaar is a good VFM brand. You can get decent quality shirts for around 600/-. It is also available in Brand Factory now (Bangalore).

wow 600 rs for those shirts ....they were not joking when their business plan says that they make a huge profit by selling these brands :D

kippu said:
wow 600 rs for those shirts ....they were not joking when their business plan says that they make a huge profit by selling these brands :D
EVery product on sale in big bazaar still contributes atleast 40% profit margin.WHereas usually they try to keep it 60%.

I read it somewhere.

dinjo said:
Have tried almost all brands they are either utterly expensive or low in quality looking for suggestion on brands which offer good VFM Shirts.

What is the M for you in VFM...?

:)

Value For Money.

Have checked at Cotton World and even the sale season most of them i feel is not of good quality you have to be lucky to get a good product.

Which brands you guys prefer ?

Then I think you can easily manage Arrow and Van Heusen type of stuff. Not the latest releases, but colors/designs which are around 4-5 months old on the stacks. Shirts are decent and give a decent fit.

Back