Video Convertor

danasegarane

Disciple
Hi all,
Last year I bought Philip's 3166 Model DVD Player.
It is not playing the .WMV files. Is there any convertor for playing the WMV Files in the player ?
Thanks in Advance
Dana

danasegarane said:
Hi all,
Last year I bought Philip's 3166 Model DVD Player.
It is not playing the .WMV files. Is there any convertor for playing the WMV Files in the player ?
Thanks in Advance
Dana

Although it claims supporting all formats, it does not.But I am sure it will support DIVX/XVID.

Just encode a wmv file to DIVX/XVID(The file size will be increased).Put it in a pendrive/burn it on a CD and play it.

If it plays, well enough go ahead and encode all files following the same format.
PM me if it doesn't work or if you face converting the files.

Bishnu

Even i have got teh same player as you are. It's one of teh best VFM dvd player out there.

As the other poster has mentioned WMV files can't be played by Philips DVP 3166, you will have to convert it to playable formats like Divx/Xvid/MPEG-1/MPEG-2.

Try AviDemux or Super for converting the WMV files into MPEG-4 file with .avi container.

All the best

mebaali said:
Even i have got teh same player as you are. It's one of teh best VFM dvd player out there.

As the other poster has mentioned WMV files can't be played by Philips DVP 3166, you will have to convert it to playable formats like Divx/Xvid/MPEG-1/MPEG-2.

Try AviDemux or Super for converting the WMV files into MPEG-4 file with .avi container.

All the best

The best all to all format convertor..... TVC(Total Video Convertor).. Its free

Bishnu

It will not play wmv and company cannot make it play because wmv format is copyrighted by microsoft. :p Just convert it. USe handbrake very good converter. :p

mebaali said:

All the best

hi,
Does it jumps to folder while playing mp3 files ?:huh:

madmaniac said:
It will not play wmv and company cannot make it play because wmv format is copyrighted by microsoft. :p Just convert it. USe handbrake very good converter. :p

handbrake is not converting wmv files. It says that no titles found :(

Back