Video Effect::need help

prince980

Disciple
Hello Friends,
i made a video and added a few effects using adobe after effects..the video has a person in it...I want the video to have a white background except for the person in the video..

What software do i require to do this?

I hope you understood what i said

TIA

D prince of noobs

This is basically pretty screwed up work you have at your hands.

First of all it would have helped considerably if you had the background in one particular colour. My advice is if possible reshoot the video with a plane background and then just key out the colour, add a the matte choker effect and you will have the desired result.

Otherwise i don't really see an easy way to do this, unless if the person in video is pretty much still and a mask can be applied.

All this i talked about is possible in After Effects.

If you can't key out the color, you will have a pain staking process of trying to rotoscope the person out. After Effects will do a pretty decent job of this, but you would need some serious compositing skills to do it right. You need to create a garbage Matte, then break it up into sections to roto, and then combine them all when finished. Far to much for a beginner in After Effects... personally I would do it in Shake or Nuke.... but still... you would need some pretty hefty skills with these packages too :)

Back