WTB VideoProc Converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

saggyN73

Disciple
Hey Guys,
I am looking to buy the software VideoProc Converter. It has many features, but what I use and am interested in ability to record YouTube live sessions in the background. You just copy/paste the link in the download window. It does not require a screen-capturing method to record live sessions (unlike OBS, and Bandicam), it can run in the background while you continue to do other work (or sleep). I have been using the cracked version for almost a year and it works flawlessly. But noticed the black Friday sale, hence interested to buy it. A single user is $40, which is almost Rs. 3300 for a lifetime. However, 5 users license is $57.95 i.e. Rs. 4800 approx. So if I get 4 more people, the cost will come down to Rs. 950 per user which is a pretty good deal. Please try out the software, I am sure you will like it. To try out recording live sessions, open the software - select the Downloader option - Click on Add Video button - copy/paste the URL of the live stream - Click Analyze button - Select desired quality and that's it. It will even automatically stop downloading once the stream is over. Highly recommended for people who attend YouTube live streams. So, interested people let me know.
URL of the software: https://www.videoproc.com/video-converting-software/

Apparently this does live streams and its free -
Note : I have not tested it personally.
Maybe it does or doesn't!! But for the average user who prefers GUI based click-n'-forget interface, this is best. I don't mind getting my hands dirty in the command line interface, but I still prefer the piece of mind this software gives. It also works for Zee5 and maybe more streaming websites.

Maybe it does or doesn't!! But for the average user who prefers GUI based click-n'-forget interface, this is best. I don't mind getting my hands dirty in the command line interface, but I still prefer the piece of mind this software gives. It also works for Zee5 and maybe more streaming websites.
To each its own. I always look to support open source and freeware.
It is trivial enough to find a gui for the command line. Here is one -

To each its own. I always look to support open source and freeware.
It is trivial enough to find a gui for the command line. Here is one -
Bro, if you don't want to be a partner buying this software with me, then just ignore the thread. It's not like I am selling my own software here. You are ruining my thread without even testing out the open-source software yourself. First, test out whether it works as intended, and if it does, good for you, create your own post to spread awareness. Just don't spoil my thread!!

Bro, if you don't want to be a partner buying this software with me, then just ignore the thread. It's not like I am selling my own software here. You are ruining my thread without even testing out the open-source software yourself. First, test out whether it works as intended, and if it does, good for you, create your own post to spread awareness. Just don't spoil my thread!!
First of all you created this in the wrong section. What you are really looking to create is a GO thread and you need to post those here -
Second of all, I have actually used the Gui to download training videos playlists and it worked fine. I was putting it forward as an option to paid.
Thirdly, of course you are free to peddle the paid software but I did not realize you will take offence. Anyways my apologies and peace.
Edit : I wonder why you are creating multiple threads for this -
https://techenclave.com/threads/best-youtube-live-content-downloader-software.210494/ -

Last edited:
First of all you created this in the wrong section. What you are really looking to create is a GO thread and you need to post those here -
Second of all, I have actually used the Gui to download training videos playlists and it worked fine. I was putting it forward as an option to paid.
Thirdly, of course you are free to peddle the paid software but I did not realize you will take offence. Anyways my apologies and peace.
Edit : I wonder why you are creating multiple threads for this -
https://techenclave.com/threads/best-youtube-live-content-downloader-software.210494/ -
Yeah, I admit I posted it in the wrong section. And I don't have access to and knowledge to delete this post. I would delete it if I could.
My post didn't ask for anyone's advice on alternatives to this software. All I wanted was for someone to share the cost. I am offended only because, not only you gave your expert (Google searched-based) advice without me asking for it, but then tried to be all Saint about how supportive you are to the open-source community by not buying paid software. So I guess, it makes these product-based companies evil for asking money for their wonderful products!!
@admins Please delete this post. I have posted it in the appropriate section again.

I am offended only because, not only you gave your expert (Google searched-based) advice without me asking for it, but then tried to be all Saint about how supportive you are to the open-source community by not buying paid software. So I guess, it makes these product-based companies evil for asking money for their wonderful products!!
I apologized but I see you want to drag this out. So -
It seems you ass-u-me a lot in life. My intention was never to be a saint. But then if providing a free option makes me one, I will do it again.
I have not even said anything about product based companies. Again it is your assumption. Lots of that going around.
Yes, I support free and open source. Again I also make use of licensed software as needed -Windows, Office etc. How the hell does that even make me call product based companies evil, I fail to fathom ?
Moreover you are cross posting here there and everywhere which makes me suspicious.

Last edited:
It seems you ass-u-me a lot in life. My intention was never to be a saint. But then if providing a free option makes me one, I will do it again.
I have not even said anything about product based companies. Again it is your assumption. Lots of that going around.
Yes, I support free and open source. Again I also make use of licensed software as needed -Windows, Office etc. How the hell does that even make me call product based companies evil, I fail to fathom ?
Moreover you are cross posting here there and everywhere.
Well bro, just like you are making a lot of assumptions about me, I made the same based on your uninvited opinions. Of course, there will be always some open-source alternatives to some paid software on this earth. You could have educated about that to people in your own post. I was not even advertising this software for my personal gain. This was like "telling the guy who is asking for someone to share Netflix account", to use apps like ThopTV (don't know if it still works!!) instead because it's free. Anyway, peace out!!

This was like "telling the guy who is asking for someone to share Netflix account", to use apps like ThopTV (don't know if it still works!!) instead because it's free.
Wow .. comparing open source to piracy. Well done, sir !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back