PC Peripherals ViewSonic Keyboard - How are they

Hi Guys

Just needed your suggestion for this sleek Viewsonic Kbd

KU-202 USB Office Keyboard

Features
Slim, stylish, contoured design
Fashionable, sleek, black-and-silver design complements your desktop style.

Multimedia hot keys for convenient control directly from the keyboard
Advanced multimedia control at your finger tips. Eight hot keys include: Mute, Volume up, Volume down, Previous, Play/Pause, Next and Stop.

Expert Internet navigation
Navigate quickly with eight Internet Hot Keys: Home page, Start e-mail, Previous page, Next page, My favorite, Stop, Refresh, Search.

Enhanced function keys simplify clipboard and office tasks
Fifteen enhanced function keys reduce the time it takes to perform frequent editing functions and office tasks.

Solid three-year limited warranty

http://www.viewsonic.com/products/desktopdisplays/keyboards/ku202/

Image:- http://www.viewsonic.com/images/products/ku202_us_eng_lrg.jpg

Has anyone used viewsonic keyboards.

Do let me know if its good.

What is it priced at ?

I would still stick to Microsoft. Better comfort and backup, I too was offered a Viewsonic by my dealer but not this model. I tried it out and it had no palm-rest. The keys also were a bit tacky.

I suggest stick to Microsoft.

Edit:

Is it possible to use a USB and PS2 keyboard at the same time to play games like FIFA?

A friend of mine had this keyboard on his rig before he sold it off. Back then it costed him 50$+. He said it was really good and comfy to work with... better than microsoft stuff. Here it depends upon what the price is. A keyboard is all abt comfort levels. I have an unbranded 10 year old keyboard that came with my P120 still running cos i love the tactile feedback the keys offer me. I wouldn't change it until it breaks :).

The Benq X Tech keyboards are very good. The keyb is simple, not much additional functions. But the keys are like of a notebook. The keys are very flat and extremely soft at touch.

Back