FS: Home Audio Video Viewsonic PX701HD 3500 Lumens 1080p Home and Business Projector

NinjaTheory

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Bengaluru
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Dec 17, 2020
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
16 Months, till 16th December, 2022
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not using it.
Product Name: Viewsonic PX701HD [VS17689]
Expected Price: Rs 45000
Shipping charges: At actuals
Manufacturer page URL: Viewsonic PX701HD

px701hd.png

Features:
  1. Energy-efficient SmartEco+ Mode
  2. Vertical Lens Shift
  3. vColorTuner
  4. Customised User Modes
  5. Dual HDMI inputs and USB power supply

OVERVIEW
The ViewSonic PX701HD is a high brightness 3,500 ANSI lumens projector featuring a Full HD 1080p resolution that offers impressive visual performance in a brightly lit living room or meeting room. The projector adopts the latest lamp design to extend lamp life up to 20,000 hours under SuperEco+ mode, effectively reducing lamp replacement and maintenance costs. A digital lens shift allows users to make adjustments by remote control, and it’s also compatible with the vColorTuner function for colour profile exchange and adjustments. The dual HDMI inputs and USB power supply allow users to connect to a multitude of multimedia devices for gaming, movies, or a wireless dongle for wireless presentation.

Reason for Sale: Not using it.
Product condition: 10/10
Purchase Date: 17th December, 2020
Remaining Warranty period: 16 Months (Till 16th December, 2022)
Warranty available in: INDIA
Invoice Available: NO
Shipping from: Bengaluru
Shipping to: All over India / Local buyer
Preferred courier: Shiprocket/Delhivery/FedEx
Payment options: UPI/NEFT/IMPS

NOTE:
The replacement bulb costs around INR 10,000.
On SuperEco+ mode you get about 20,000 Hours.
Works out to about INR 0.5 per hour on SuperEco+ mode.
It has been used for 31 hours in total in Normal mode, for which the lamp is rated for 5000 hours costing INR 2 per hour.
We have effectively used INR 62 of the lamp life.

It retails for about INR 62,000.
The remote was destroyed by the resident brat, so I am discounting INR 5000 for that (you'll get a replacement remote for lot less from Viewsonic directly).
All the remote functions are duplicated on the projector itself so you can access them there anyway. Further reducing the price by INR 12000 to cover the warranty lost and the INR 62 we used out of the lamp.
No invoice will be provided so do not ask for it.
The projector is in excellent working order, it has hardly been used really.
At INR 45,000 it's a deal. Low ball offers won't even be replied to.
I think I've been more than fair in my past dealings here and I think I have been fair with this asking price too.

Included a Lamp Hours Information photo. Apologies, it was taken as an afterthought against a brick wall in short focus as I already dismantled it from the home theatre room. Because it's a brick wall it looks terrible but look online to assess its true image quality. It's bright at true 3500 lumens so you can go huge with the projection.

Also, firmware can be updated directly via USB to a Windows 10 PC. The software is downloadable from the Viewsonic website. Manual is there too as I do not have that either. All I will be shipping is the actual projector, power cable and one HDMI cable.

IMG_20210909_184326.jpgIMG_20210909_184339.jpgIMG_20210909_174351.jpg

Screenshot_20210911-100247~2.jpg

Attachments

• Lamp Part Number.jpg
    Lamp Part Number.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 134
  • Serial Plate Blacked.jpg
    Serial Plate Blacked.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Bump, added confirmation of warranty from Viewsonic India.

Looking to move this fairly quickly. Open to reasonable offers or interesting trades.

Bump, edited to confirm warranty expires on 16 December 2022. What are you waiting for? Reasonable offers or interesting trades accepted!

Received advance. Packing and aiming to ship tomorrow post receipt of balance amount. Thank you!
Received full payment, scheduled shipment for tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back