PC Peripherals Viewsonic VG1930WM or VX1932WM ?

Guys, I had made up my mind to go for the VX1932WM, but after reading this article, i'm having second thoughts. Should i get the VG1930WM instead? And do any of these 2 lcd monitors have the DVI bug? :S Please help me. I dont think, i'll be able to get the dell E198WFP as a GO for the same in the hot deals and discussions section is taking too long.

Also, any other contenders in the same range from samsung or LG tht are worth it?

I have recently purchased VG1930WM.....I am using the DVI input....No problems....

The display is good.....using sRGB mode to get the best picture quality....

I have also read on net abt VX1932WM problems n ghosting issue....I also thought of taking VX1932WM first...but after reading at thinkdigit forum I changed my mind.

Private Ryan said:
Guys, I had made up my mind to go for the VX1932WM, but after reading this article, i'm having second thoughts. Should i get the VG1930WM instead? And do any of these 2 lcd monitors have the DVI bug? :S Please help me. I dont think, i'll be able to get the dell E198WFP as a GO for the same in the hot deals and discussions section is taking too long.
Also, any other contenders in the same range from samsung or LG tht are worth it?

Plenty!

Asus VW192T /VW193T - read the user reviews at newegg!
LG 194WT - Availaible for 9.5-10K at SMC Delhi

Viewsonic VX1932 is bad..stay away.

BTW whats wrong with Dell? last i checked it was availaible for 10k

Elito

Elito said:
Plenty!

Asus VW192T /VW193T - read the user reviews at newegg!
LG 194WT - Availaible for 9.5-10K at SMC Delhi

Viewsonic VX1932 is bad..stay away.

BTW whats wrong with Dell? last i checked it was availaible for 10k

Elito

No problems actually, the only thing is tht the GO for DEll E198wfp is yet to take off in the hot deals and discussions thread by siddharth menon and dingemini...and i cant really wait tht long...the GO will atleast take a week or more to gather interested members, then another 2 weeks or so for the delivery...so tht'll be too late..:no:
Thts why i may have to settle for a Viewsonic..:( I have almost made up my mind to get the VG1930 now as the VX1932 is the same model and the 2ms(Grey to grey) bullcrap is just marketing talk...:no: There simply isnt enuf to separate the 2 models..so why pay 500 bucks more for the same display?

Also, if any1 has the VG1930, i wud be grateful if u can post the settings for the display. :)

Private Ryan said:
No problems actually, the only thing is tht the GO for DEll E198wfp is yet to take off in the hot deals and discussions thread by siddharth menon and dingemini...and i cant really wait tht long...the GO will atleast take a week or more to gather interested members, then another 2 weeks or so for the delivery...so tht'll be too late..:no:
Thts why i may have to settle for a Viewsonic..:( I have almost made up my mind to get the VG1930 now as the VX1932 is the same model and the 2ms(Grey to grey) bullcrap is just marketing talk...:no: There simply isnt enuf to separate the 2 models..so why pay 500 bucks more for the same display?

Also, if any1 has the VG1930, i wud be grateful if u can post the settings for the display. :)
My rule - First decide what monitor u want
Second: Get only THAT! :)

Saving a few hundred bucks on a tech stuff that costs around 10 k is not worth it. U prob have wasted more of your precious time and energy on these posts!

If u think DELL is better then order it! (irrespective of the GO). Talk to dell cust care..u mihgt shave off a few bucks!
This is my first post from my new monitor! Asus VW192T. It rocks!

Trust me....do a deep drill..Asus products are quality..no wonder they are a lil expensive. the 193T even has HCDP.

Abt viewsonic....honestly have no idea. but then again..i keep hearing so mnay quality issue!

best of luck

Elito

ijsa said:
and the price

Hi

I bought them from nehru place in Delhi. The shop SMC has to specially order for me and it took one day. i took the 192T as 193T was .8-1K expensive and it was just HCDP majorly..no much diffrence.

I had mailed to asus in india and had got promt replies both from chennai and kolkata guys.

I got mine for 10.5K.
19 WS is the best size IMO. Its big enuff for standard 16:10 movie format and not too large like 22 or above.

Wait for 30 days the..super excellent VW198! will soon be avalaible..chek out the stats..will bowl u over.

I wud say samsung for 17-19 standrd size, LG,HP and Asus for 19 wide are good.

best

Elito

when i got my comp i got the 1932....serious ghosting issues...went to the shop next day to get it replaced and checked out lots of other 1932s...all of them had the same problem...got it replaced with a 1930...i had no problems wid the 1930 uptil now.....

i would say dont get the 1932...

^ yeah man, have heard a lot about it...most probably, i'll buy the 1930...but as elito says, the Asus 192T too seems like a good option..but i'll have to inquire about its availability..

Also on a few other forums, i've read tht some guys have got refund for their viewsonic lcds as they were not satisfied with the performance and the lcds had graining, ghosting issues...does Viewsonic really give a refund for a bad display or just another replacement?:S

you do not buy lcd's every month :p

so even a months wait (like in my case) is small for a better panel ;)

so get the Dell E198WFP :)

hey i need few help can you recommend any best price lcd 19 or 20 or 22 lcd

budget might be 9-14k :D

i see many lcd has ghost problem at some lcd with dvi-sub

i don't need online shopping i can purchase from shop dealer :ashamed:

Back