FS: Home Audio Video Vifa Helsinki Hi-Resolution Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Portable Speaker (Willow Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANP !!!

Skilled
Vifa is one of the most iconic names in Audio Industry in Europe, a brand from Denmark it makes quite high end portable audio products, you can google its products and lineup to get an idea.

Scandinavians are known for simple yet elegant design, and it reflects perfectly on the Vifa products, Vifa's are direct competitors to another luxurious brand from Denmark, which is B&O. They both make similar level products.

Vifa Helsinki although rather looking like a purse, its one of the best speaker i have heard, its super clear and the bass is amazing for the size, it outperforms even the JBL Xtreme 1 as well as 2 and similar big portable speakers according to famous Youtube reviewer "clavinetjunkie". Google it up.

Its as loud as my Swans M10 2.1 speakers, and even at full volume it doesnt distorts, as Vifa is actually one of the best manufacturers of high end drivers, and made drivers for big brands in the audio industry. The bass is quite good, as if there is a dedicated Sub. there are 4 drivers + 2 Passive radiators in this speaker. for more detailed specs you can google it up.

https://www.vifa.dk/shop/helsinki/c-24/p-111

I will give 1 week testing warranty.

I once briefly lost the charger, so i had to get another one from the local shop but later found it, so now i have 2 chargers for the speaker.

WhatsApp Image 2018-10-06 at 18.38.18.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2018-10-06 at 18.38.17 (5).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2018-10-06 at 18.38.17 (4).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2018-10-06 at 18.38.17 (2).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2018-10-06 at 18.38.17 (1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2018-10-06 at 18.38.17.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back