Vim Dishwash lemon pouch 120ml for Re 1 COD

May be they have cancelled orders for the people who have already received it in the first slot. My parcel is on the way though.

Oh!! Lets see my parcel arrives by the scheduled date. Will update accordingly.
I think the courier guys are protesting delivery of Re 1 COD hence might be the issue. :p

Just received an sms with courier guys cell no. and it is to be delivered today anytime.[DOUBLEPOST=1416655252][/DOUBLEPOST]Received my parcel. :cool: Amazon ATS.

Last edited:
Felt embarrassing paying Re. 1 for a COD. order.
This...
Seriously man???
The way you buy a Rs 1 lac product the same way you buy a Re 1 product. Whats shameful in that? Just coz its not related to any gadget? Lol!!
Its their offer and is for us. A deal is a deal no matter if somebody is offering me some cellphone screws for @ Re. 1/-

ya offer him tea....
Did you offer him tea? :)

Bit OT ....
I was thinking... when these delivery guys or anyone whom we pay says "bhaiya chutta nahi hain..." we generally leave that change... specially if its below Rs5.
Say if the delivery guy came to deliver a Re1. COD order and we tell him "bhaiya chutta nahi hai..."
Will he deliver the order and then pay his boss from his pocket?? nah never....
He will say ... if you dont have change I will take the order back :)

For now no updates on my orders(the old ones).

He was in very hurry and was an idiot. He cant even read what is B wing or C wing. He kept arguing and insisting that he was in front of my flat and I was standing in front of my door and there was no human actually...thought did amazon sent some ghost or spirit to deliver this !!! :greyalien:

Then after some time I was able to actually see that human who was lost in other world.

Back