Virus Infection|Win 7 | CPU 1--%

Hardware
Asus UL3vt Notebook. No DVD Drive (Int or Ext) hence no Recovery DVD
1 Recovery Partition
1 OS Partition
1 Misc Partition

Problem
As soon as i log into the Widows within 30 secs the PC freezes up.
I managed to open up the Task Manager once i saw the CPU Utilization upto 100%. Maybe this is why the windows freezes up.
My AV Trend Micro is useless. I have now un-installed from the Safe Mode since it wasnt serving any usefull purpose.
I noticed that a Process called FAncy Daemon start ups on boot from the location
c:\Windows\Installer\{F...}\_a1dd.....exe
Solutions Tried

1)
I deleted from exe files from the System32 but later realized that these were Asus/Win update Files but nothing major, they dont seem to have any effect.
2)
I am unable to delete the File mentioned above from the Windows\Installer Folder
3)

None of these options are working as of now.
I have no Anti Spyware/Virus installed as of now.

Looking forward to your suggestions

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I have managed to delete all the unknown exe and disable all the unknown services but it still dsnt work!!

So any ideas ppl?

Thanks for replying with some alternatives.

Unfortunately I dont have a CD Drive(Int or Ext).

But i found this

<<http://www.raymond.cc/blog/archives/2010/08/09/run-kaspersky-rescue-disk-10-from-usb-flash-drive/>>

Let me see if this works

Thanks again

Download the latest Norton, you'll get a 30 Days trial (you can download it from any cyber cafe and copy to the nettop in a pen drive). Install it in safe mode, let it scan.. It worked for me when I got a vundoo infection 2 months back courtesy my friends Pen Drive...

The Virus wasnt letting me install any AV Software even in the Safe Mode. Thats why the Idea of a Rescue Disk! But i couldnt waste more time on this so reinstalled the entire thing :( ..
No more MIRC for me!
thanks all for your inputs

Hi,

Download hijack this, create log and post it here or ur second option is to format which u might have to do as i understand the situation.

Back