Vista Transformation Pack

thexfactor

Insanely Awesome!!
Skilled
This program will transform your Windows user interface to ultimate Windows Vista alike looks that everyone will never notice it’s the same old Windows XP (or 2003)

Features
Vista Transformation Pack will replace many of the resources in Windows XP/Windows Server 2003. It can change such things as:
Boot screen
Welcome Screen / Logon Screen
New msstyles files (visual styles)
New desktop and file icons
New toolbar icons
Progress Dialogs
Sounds scheme
System Tray icons
New Wallpapers
Windows Media Player Skins
And much more

Download : Downloads at Windows X’s Shrine

More Info : Vista Transformation Pack at Windows X’s Shrine

Thanx to Eazy for the heads up :)

It looks great but I am having issues with Mozilla Firefox 2 after installing the transformation pack.

Hmmm , what sort of issues ??

Anyway , i've been using this , rather only the icon packages , cursors , sound themes etc. etc. .. visual style is still Royale .. but this is one awesome package if u ask me ..

The issue is rather interesting, the page in the browser jumps :eek:hyeah: up and down, literally, tried uninstalling, reinstalling, installing a older version of firefox, no help, got tired of playing around, so using IE 7 now untill further R&D :bleh: :bleh:

yeah maybe it has some issues with Ffox 2. the latest VTP i.e. v6 is too heavy on sys resources. Even with a 1GB DDR2, p4 HT 3.2Ghz i'm finding the system slow down considerably while running XP with vtp 6.0 with all its features installed. Ppl. with 512MB RAM may well remain satisfied with vtp 5.5.

Will this pack hav issues with yahoo messenger when right clicked?
any other issues with this transformation pack?
Please post abt more n more issues with this pack

the issue i am facing is that the icon on the right side of system tray wont show any details.. such as when i move the mouse over foobar, it shows which song its playing.. but in this pack, when i move the mouse over to any icon the text comes up for a second and disappers.. :(

Back