Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Unable to use
Up for sale is a business class ticket voucher for any domestic non-stop Vistara route.
Valid till 25th October 2023.

Only tax component is payable after using this voucher which comes to around 400-500 rupees for most routes.

Vistara removed business class seats from my preferred routes, hence unable to use the voucher.

Steps to use:
1. When someone buys this, I will add him/her as a traveler to my account and will get travel details from him/her.
2. Will confirm all details with him/her and book on their behalf (as the voucher can be used by my account only).
3. Will share the details and PNR.

If someone is a frequent traveler, I can sell more vouchers to him/her at a discount (as I will have to add only one traveler to my account in that case).

TnCs can be found here: https://www.airvistara.com/in/en/club-vistara/tiers-and-benefits/vouchers
Please PM for any queries.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-17 213944.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-08-17 213944.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 259
I have the same cc .can you please guide me how to avail the ticket . Was promised one by the credit card company . But never learnt how to avail it

I have same cc as well and have 2 unused business class vouchers. Whenever I try to redeem the tickets seats are not available. I was fortune enough to redeem the accumulated reward points while booking a flight , hence recovered the annual fee. I am planning to cancel the cc now, can't justify the high fee when tickets are unredeemable practically.

I have the same cc .can you please guide me how to avail the ticket . Was promised one by the credit card company . But never learnt how to avail it
Just go to your club vistara account.
Under "My vouchers" there is an option to redeem.
I have same cc as well and have 2 unused business class vouchers. Whenever I try to redeem the tickets seats are not available. I was fortune enough to redeem the accumulated reward points while booking a flight , hence recovered the annual fee. I am planning to cancel the cc now, can't justify the high fee when tickets are unredeemable practically.
Exactly, award flights have reduced drastically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back