Vivaz or wait for Vivaz pro?

poprulz

Disciple
My Room mate got a new SE Vivaz, and when I saw the phone, I thought I am gonna get one as well.But now I want to get better of him and get the Vivaz Pro.:p

On a side note, I was actually planning to get the Spica, but now I have to extend the budget :(

Vivaz vs Vivaz Pro

Cons of Vivaz Pro

Just 5 MP (8MP with HD Recording - in normal Vivaz)

Curve and bulky coz it has QWERTY.

I feel the pro isn't that good with looks coz it has the QWERTY keyboard.Is it worth enough for a wait to see it in real or get the Vivaz now or again should I go with Spica which is not that great in looks but great VFM.

BTW Vivaz is qouted around 20K, but could come down to 18K in few weeks hopefully.

poprulz said:
My Room mate got a new SE Vivaz, and when I saw the phone, I thought I am gonna get one as well.But now I want to get better of him and get the Vivaz Pro.:p
On a side note, I was actually planning to get the Spica, but now I have to extend the budget :(

Vivaz vs Vivaz Pro

Cons of Vivaz Pro
Just 5 MP (8MP with HD Recording - in normal Vivaz)
Curve and bulky coz it has QWERTY.

I feel the pro isn't that good with looks coz it has the QWERTY keyboard.Is it worth enough for a wait to see it in real or get the Vivaz now or again should I go with Spica which is not that great in looks but great VFM.

BTW Vivaz is qouted around 20K, but could come down to 18K in few weeks hopefully.

Vivaz is at 23k if I am right. If you want to get something better, check Motorola Milestone, HTC Desire and HTC Legend.

I was planning to get the Vivaz for my sis since her Touch Wiz is no good anymore (interms of application and extra support). So I went to the SE showroom and had a demo of the dummy as well as original set. The first look was sort of intimidating as the size was small and the phone is not even worth for 18k price tag, keeping the features apart the phone seriously is a show off, if you have enough dough I would say spend in something that is more expandable say an Android.

As far as cam is considered the Vivaz was mediocre, the pic quality wasn't mind boggling either. I would rather not recommend Vivaz or the Pro for the price it come for it. Rather look for alternatives.

i had used Vivaz for a while before the launch and the frnd to whom it was leased complained abt the battery life.
Apart from that the price tag is ridiculous as well.. its no where worth what it was touted to be sold for .. 23k was the rumoured price then too.

Back