Vodafone 3G Prepaid : Double Data offer

wr8_utd

Adept
Just called Vodafone CC to activate my Rs. 102 3G 100MB plan and they told me that there's a special double your data plan till the 31st of October.

So basically the Rs.100 recharge will now give you 200mb instead of 100 and the Rs.375 plan will give you 1GB instead of 500mb

:D :D

Don't know if this works for Postpaid or not.

If you msg ACT 3g To 111 or 144, u get trial 3g services at no extra cost. If you have no data pack then -> 10p/10kb. If you have a 2g data pack, then the 3g will make use of that itself. I enjoyed while it lasted. Unfortunately, the moment you renew the 2g data pack, the 3g trial ends :( .. at least this is the case in Bangalore. Was getting speeds upto 2 mbps. Torrented movies :D

cool4shalabh said:
@gamingstill is there any trick,pls tell

first i did the 95 recharge(2g) then after a month did Rs 24 recharge(3g) and then 95 recharge(2g)...but i am getting 3g speed(around 5-6 mbps) from last 8-9 days..:)

My hard luck, recharged on 4th of september, now waiting for 5th October for availing this offer.. anybody has any idea if this offer is valid on 502 recharge? (it gives you 500 local & std calls, 500 local & std sms and 500mb 3g) , will I get 1GB if I recharge on this offer again

sajal said:
My hard luck, recharged on 4th of september, now waiting for 5th October for availing this offer.. anybody has any idea if this offer is valid on 502 recharge? (it gives you 500 local & std calls, 500 local & std sms and 500mb 3g) , will I get 1GB if I recharge on this offer again

Its for new customers only.

Back