Vodafone And Idea 3g signals live in Pune

BhogalR

Disciple
Today I have seen Idea and Vodafone 3g signals in pune. Have checked it through my Huawei modem.
d5dfbf113276603

The reason you cant access is bcoz it isnt officially launched and on the contrary the tata and other telecom companies are ordered to stop their 3g services due to lack in security

BhogalR said:
The reason you cant access is bcoz it isnt officially launched and on the contrary the tata and other telecom companies are ordered to stop their 3g services due to lack in security
Its not all the 3G services. Everyone here is going head over heals about the better 3G speed. They have no impact. The order is for services like video calling which cannot be tapped while the call is on.

The problem is every one is very happy with BSNL's unlimited plan. And that to with no fair usage policy. Other private players cannot compete with the price of Bsnl. That is the main drawback of the private companies

M in delhi..

i sent "act 3g" to 111 for post paid users

I got reply from 111 that 3G will be activated with 24 hours..

so i suppose will start in delhi too ? will it work for blackberry users or no ?

mobilenewshome said:
Vodafone 3G is live in Pune from today, the good news is that they are offering 3G at the same 2G Plans.

To Activate, Read the instructions here at Vodafone 3G Pune
Whoa Rs.599 unlimited plan. Don't know whether the speeds are limited. Have sent a message activation. Hope, it happens sooner.

mobilenewshome said:
Vodafone 3G is live in Pune from today, the good news is that they are offering 3G at the same 2G Plans.

To Activate, Read the instructions here at Vodafone 3G Pune
WTF, those are amazing rates, i love you VODAFONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

4.7 Mbps DL and 1.3 Mbps UL speed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My last 10 speed test result's from Pune

20110309000026.png

Renegade said:
Its not all the 3G services. Everyone here is going head over heals about the better 3G speed. They have no impact. The order is for services like video calling which cannot be tapped while the call is on.

AFAIK the ban on video calling was lifted long back i have myself got a video call on reliance 3G

Back