Vodafone halves the 2G internet data limit of Rs.95 recharge

Aladdin

Adept
I have been happy since a while now with Vodafone Mobile Connect's 2GB monthly data for Rs.95. But now they are giving only 1GB data for the same price. :mad:
2GB data limit has been ideal for most people. Now i should pay double the amount and visit the retailer twice. Go to h3ll Vodafone. MNP time for me.

vivek.krishnan said:
And I was planning to MNP to Vodafone. Well, sticking now with Docomo.

Stay away from Vodafone. Even they don't able to call you on Vodfone number (check their tweeter replies maximum time they just fail to contact Vodafone user & ask for Alternate - NON VODAFONE Number to contact you). I have 2 sim Vodafone & Reliance & the bugger can never able to call me on my Vodafone Number but no problem with Reliance & since if they want to contact me to confirm any service activation or deactivation they call me on my Reliance Number.

You may found Vodafone network but wont able to talk without any disturbance or frequent voice drop. :(

all these mobile providers licences should be suspended what the fuk is TRAI doing first they reduced from unlimited to 2GB and now its gonna be 1gb WTF!!!!!!!

there is absolutely no value for consumers here in india.useless fuking mobile companies and ministers

I still get 2Gb at 98 from Airtel .

Its may be because it has been activated for more than a year and its gets deducted automatically.

Ive already reached 400 mb and there is 20 days more to go:eek:hyeah:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Whether people reach or no this is just totally unfair policy:mad:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Now if they say this is because many people are jaming the network then why don't they decrease the price of the unlimited package

As they decreased the data to half from 95 to say 48 for unlimited gprs:mad:

Seems there is a special 6GB for 96 bucks plan in Mumbai, here will ask my friend for details. Also main use of the net on phone is to control my torrents remotely.

ggt said:
Docomo has 6gb for 95.
Also reliance has some thing similar much better pricing on its edge plans than the gsm cartel.

AFAIK, 6GB for 95 was stopped a couple of months ago. Now we have 4GB for the same.

Mine is also just 1 gb in loop mobile for 98 and its since more than 6 months

Maybe they are doing this so more people will opt for 3g with double and triple data offers in 3g

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

techno_guy said:
Mine is also just 1 gb in loop mobile for 98 and its since more than 6 months

Maybe they are doing this so more people will opt for 3g with double and triple data offers in 3g

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

Loop does not have 3G AFAIK. Plus 1GB for 98 sounds pretty much expensive, how are the speeds?

The 2GB option is still there afaik, but its 140 odd rupees.

I am quite happy with this as I was earlier paying 111 for 2GB from which I only used 700~800mb thanks to Windows Phone 7. This 1GB option is more suitable at 96 (yes, its 96 here I believe) for me imo.

Back