Vodafone's Kickass Recharge Deal

sunny27

Stig's Indian Cousin!!!
Skilled
I recharged my vodafone prepaid number for Rs.199 and got talktime worth Rs.250. Initially it will show up as Rs.178 and then after ten minutes check check your balance. I used Freecharge.in to recharge my phone although the recharge is valid from any location. I have done it over 5 times and it works!

Is this an offer from Vodafone or freecharge? I don't see this recharge listed on the Vodafone site, instead it shows up as a Bonus recharge:

MRP (Rs) 199.0

Recharge/Bonus card Bonus Card

Talktime (Rs) 0

(Equivalent mins) 0

Benefit 1000 local Vodafone minutes free valid for 30 days

Validity (Days) 30 Days

Access Fee (Rs) 179.92

Service Tax (%) 10.3

It may be circle and plan specific. For me it shows as a lifetime validity recharge.

Code:
Recharge 199

============

MRP (Rs)		 199.0

Recharge/Bonus card	 Validity

Talktime (Rs)		 10.11  

(Equivalent mins)	 9.40

Benefit	

Validity (Days)	 Lifetime

Access Fee (Rs)	 170.31

Service Tax (%)	 10.3

has anyone else tried? I recharged a couple of other vodafone numbers and they got the Rs.250 worth of talktime on Rs.199 recharges. I did these recharges from the Mobilestore and it worked.

Sorry! Your transaction was declined by the telecom operator as the amount is not valid. We will retry your recharge but if you don't receive it in next 10 mins. then we will refund your full payment.

Please try doing a recharge again of differnet amount.

If the problem repeats then write to Customer care at care@freecharge.in

:-|

Try doing it from some local store and see if it works. I got another Rs.199 done from a local grocery store and it still works.

Back