Volume CC stands for?

Disciple
Hello There,

can you please explain me what means by "Volume CC"?

Is 105 cc volume phone can produce Loud Ring tones compare to 95 cc volume phone?

Can you suggest any Handset ranging 11-12k for loud ring tone with cam and good music?:)

thexfactor said:
Think it's used to notify the volume as in size, not the sound or ringtone :)

Can you please elaborate more?

So my thinking that More CC for Louder Ring is wrong? How to measure that any handset have louder volume than other, as it is not possible to me to hear all handsets Ringing and than buy.

Is there any way by which I can judge that particular hand set have more volume?

Any Handset with Loud volume/good cam and music/fm features, between 10-12k? Suggestion please?

Volume as in sound, and volume as in size/space are not the same. Thus, the size of a phone has nothing to do with its loudness.

You'll get the W550i, K750i, W700i in that range which have got a loud enough ringtone volume, though the loudspeaker volume when playing music isn't as loud as the ngage

Yamaraj said:
Volume as in sound, and volume as in size/space are not the same. Thus, the size of a phone has nothing to do with its loudness.

I'm not talking about the size of Phone, I asked Higher the Volume CC will give high volume for ring tone? Make me correct if I'm wrong.

thexfactor said:
You'll get the W550i, K750i, W700i in that range which have got a loud enough ringtone volume, though the loudspeaker volume when playing music isn't as loud as the ngage

W550i have 2 speakers so it's ring tone is loud enough, my friends have K750i and W800i (even W700i and W810i have same Volume CC capacity) and they are sure that in Busy Street they missed calls.

I don't like ROTATING function of W550i and Cam is 1.3mp only :(

Ringtone volume would depend on the type and number of speakers used. It has absolutely nothing to do with the size of the phone.

superczar said:
Volume CC = Volume in cubic centimeteres and has absolutemly nothing, zero, zilch to do with the ring tone Volume!

Than why some site Provides Volume CC info while reviewing any mobile phone?:mad:

What is the best Viewing factor to Judge the Ringtone Volume while purchasing phone (with loud ringtone volume)?:S

Than why some site Provides Volume CC info while reviewing any mobile phone?

LOL..because more most people (excluding you though), the overall volume (the size, not the sound) is an important consideration...

I wouldn't want to carry around a 500cc phone in my pockets

What is the best Viewing factor to Judge the Ringtone Volume while purchasing phone (with loud ringtone volume)?

no, there is no way you can judge it from the printed specs..for that you either need to ask thedealer to demo it for you or find a friend who uses the same model

superczar said:
I wouldn't want to carry around a 500cc phone in my pockets

True =)) thats like carrying those olden age "mobiles" :lol:

BWT Volume gives the space contained in the phone, hence bigger CC Volume means bigger phone..

Welcome to 4th grade maths.

CC is the volume unit. Its calculated by height x length x depth of the phone.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

this sure is the funniest thread ever on TE man ....u make it sound like "the heavier u weigh , the louder u can fart."

:rofl: :rofl:
"Volume in CC" has nuthing to do with the ring volume dude ...rofl ...i still cant stop laughing.

mohit said:
this sure is the funniest thread ever on TE man ....u make it sound like "the heavier u weigh , the louder u can fart."

:rofl: :rofl:

"Volume in CC" has nuthing to do with the ring volume dude ...rofl ...i still cant stop laughing.

Hello Mohit,

Nice to read your thinking ! It surely means you know in depth about mobile. I am very proud of you. Can you please explain me what do you mean by "Volume CC".

It's my pleasure that my limited knowledge at least make you laugh:) , but your max knowledge have no value as you can not make me understand it.:(

Enjoy yourself:hap5:

Funky said:
Welcome to 4th grade maths.

CC is the volume unit. Its calculated by height x length x depth of the phone.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks Funky,

I didn't fill ashamed to join with 4th grade maths as It some what help me to know what is "Volume CC" and help me to stop providing wrong information to others in future.

dude volume in cc = volume i.e length x breadth x height of the phone's body in cubic centimetres.

cc is not the unit for intensity of sound ...i think its hertz for sound.

so volume in cc stands for the dimensions (or u can say size) of the phone.

i hope i am clear.

mohit said:
dude volume in cc = volume i.e length x breadth x height of the phone's body in cubic centimetres.

cc is not the unit for intensity of sound ...i think its hertz for sound.

so volume in cc stands for the dimensions (or u can say size) of the phone.

i hope i am clear.

Indeed!

Thanks

^ Yep ditto.

@ 2007 - You can use a Sound Intensity Calibrator Type 4297 to test the intensity of the ringtone from diffrent phones.

We will be pleased to read about your findings :)

Back