Audio Vote for the best (RE 600, IE80, FX850)

I'm going to list few iem's, I want you guys to vote whichever you would like to buy from me so that

• Dunu 1000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dunu dn2000

• Pioneer dje1500

• Jvc fx750

• Jvc FX850

• Sony xba h3

• Ath ckr9

• Aurisonics Asg1.3/1 plus

• Total voters

jared

Disciple
i have spent both time and money to find myself not happy or not satisfied almost every time, I went low end to mid to high and then back to low end, where I found myself comfortable considering with the little I had to spend.

Whenever I didn't like them, which happened mostly, I sold them but selling them is hard enough.

So here I'm trying to make myself happy (again?) looking forward to buy another iem.

I'm going to list few iem's, I want you guys to vote whichever you would like to buy from me in case i don't happen to like them, so that I don't have to wait long for resale and then I could get another as soon.

Here's the list, maybe more to come.
1 hifiman RE 600
2. Sennheiser ie80
3. Jvc fx850/750
4. Pioneer dje 1500
5. Dunu dn2000/1000

I'm more inclined to the ones with smooth high and sweet mids, relaxed (ie8 think of ie8)

Cheers[DOUBLEPOST=1420391711][/DOUBLEPOST]First vote up

Last edited:
So the list is to gauge interest on what people would buy should you not like it?

Haven't voted, but I think the RE-600 would suit the "smooth highs and sweet mids" criteria best. Be prepared to deal with questionable build quality and possibly having to RMA a couple of times. Also, with the RE-600 you have a 30 day money back option.

Back