Vote in nach baliye and get giftmate voucher worth Rs 250

^^ yeah even one of my friend saw it on TV and was telling me..

but i didnt have any details ..so couldnt post it here.

anyone who watches STAR PLUS OR STARONE ..please confirm ..and post the details please..

LOL...this seems to be a never ending spree....
Check this link for voting...
indya.com - Nach Baliye 3 - STAR Plus
not sure if this scheme applies to online voting or sms voting....trying it anyways....

Edit :

SMS Voting method:

Use the following information to cast your actual vote in the real contest :

To vote for Rakhi & Abhishek
You can sms NACH 03 to 57827
BSNL users, dial 12555 13
Reliance users dial 51234 9 53

40 comments
To vote for Sanjeeda & Aamir
You can sms NACH 07 to 57827
BSNL users, dial 12555 17
Reliance users dial 51234 9 57

Source: Nach Baliye 3 : profile - comments at JeetegaKaun.in

^^ well the sad thing is that my operator (BSNL) has some problem with SMS....can't send out any messages at the moment.

Edit: Just got through.... recieved a reply too !

Thanks. One Giftmate voucher will be sent to every eligible user who votes for the finalists. TnCs: Terms and Conditions

Oh...just found this on the terms and conditions link :

Existing GiftMate users will not be eligible to receive the GiftMate voucher under this offer.

This is the reply i got :

"Thanks. One GiftMate voucher will be sent to every eligible user who votes for the finalists. TnCs www.paymate.co.in/temrs<http://www.paymate.co.in/terms>. Win top prizes, sms GENIUS to 57827"

:O

Terms and Conditions

Only the first 50000 users will be eligible to receive the GiftMate voucher during the promotion period

Existing GiftMate users will not be eligible to receive the GiftMate voucher under this offer.

Only 1 voucher will be sent irrespective of the number sms’es received from a mobile number

The GiftMate voucher IDs shall be disbursed via SMS within 5 working days on the mobile number used taking part in the promotion

The voucher will be activated only when the recipient logs ontoGIFTMATE VOUCHER : Home and fills in the mandatory details with the voucher ID which will be provided to him by PayMate

The GiftMate voucher can be redeemed at over 3000 online PayMate merchants. For the list of merchants, please visit www.giftmate.co.in/merchants

GiftMate voucher cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash

For disbursing a GiftMate voucher, one needs to provide a valid mobile number and email address

Voucher is valid till 31st Jan 2008

This offer is for Indian Citizens only

This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer/promotion on STAR TV or PayMate

STAR TV/PayMate reserves the rights to stop the promotion at anytime and/or change,modify, withdraw, partially withdraw or extend the said offer at its sole discretion without any prior notice and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.

Any disputes arising out of this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts of Mumbai

For any queries, complaints, suggestions, please feel free to write to us on contact@paymate.co.in

So does that mean they have finally taken a measure to avoid transferring vouchers and clubbing them in one number?

arjun123 said:

So does that mean they have finally taken a measure to avoid transferring vouchers and clubbing them in one number?

no it means that u cant exchange it for cash ..or ask cash in return of that voucher..this rule was also there before..

u can gift the voucher even now..like u did before..

so lets see start collecting some new numbers from friends..

^^ Exactly...but does anyone have an Idea on the number of SMS's that nach baliye recieves every day ? Asking coz there's an upper cap on the max number of vouchers too...50,000 wont' take long I guess.

Just got a Rs. 250/- voucher on one of the mobiles through which I voted yesterday. It was a new number and had had not been used for any giftmate activities earlier.

Did someone receive any certificates on numbers which have already been used for getting a free voucher earlier?

I ask because I've heard of something like this happening. Refer to this:
http://www.techenclave.com/forums/pagalguy-iimk-give-free-giftmate-vouchers-103205.html

I would vote for this show if they promised to never do anything like this again... either that, or publicly hang Ekta Kapoor and her smug 20 something idiot girl cronies.

* Existing GiftMate users are not eligible for 7-day trial vouchers.

* Every customer is eligible for only 1 free GiftMate voucher (of any value) from each specific promotion.

This is what it says in the Giftmate site..

Got another voucher today evening :D on an unused cell

But now we cannot transfer money thru giftmate.. thats sad..

Back