ex-Mod
Something new to ride :D

Snap1221.jpg

Snap1214.jpg

Snap1217.jpg

Snap1212.jpg

Snap1222.jpg

Snap1226.jpg

Specs : Full Alloy, Dual Disc Brakes, Shimano Revo Shifters (21 shifts), Ultra Light weight only 7kgs, Digital Meter (extra), Black Rims.

Till date I have done 25kms (only 2 days from the date of purchase), my average speed was about 27kmps while I was able to hit 35kmph as my max speed for almost 1minute. Pretty bad eh ?

Anyway for guys those who suggested me other bikes sorry can't get hold of any of those, The ACT 110 was way above my budget while the 110S does look good, I didn't like the ultra slim tyres not good for roads nearby my locality. Apart from that I did stumbled up Act106 (105 or other were not available) which was way to heavy for my likes, the baby swirms like a firefly up above the sky :)

Ha, looks just like mine...except for the different graphics, seat and dual disc brakes. :p

Nice buy indeed! Damages?

1. Can you post a closeup of the reflector (setup) on the front?

2. More info. on the "Digital Meter" please ? Is it a full-fledged cyclometer?

N-I-C-C-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E.... those are really impressive wheels man. God I SOOOO wanna get myself a decent a bike now. At least I'll get some exercise out of it. :p

Congrats... damages please?

Brought it from CHD 20 Sector, the price of the bike is 7.8k inclusive of the digital meter and all taxes ;) Might be a little cheaper in NCR region.

Nice one DS- i really like cycles and that more and more people are getting one now.

If only our roads and traffic conditions and civic sense were a bit more sensible to allow daily commuting on them- hopefully some day. :)

iGo said:
N-I-C-C-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E.... those are really impressive wheels man. God I SOOOO wanna get myself a decent a bike now. At least I'll get some exercise out of it. :p

WTF!!! :O

No carrier too- means i will have to sit on that bar when we head to TE meets. :mad:

:rofl:

Back