Vroom.. vroom...

Congrats, great to see another cyclist :) , I manage 25 to 26 on level roads and slight inclines although mine doesn't have those heavy duty MTB tyres

7.8 for bikey ? I mean Bike? :bleh: hehe

But congrats man. After reading the discussions in General talk, I am also feeling to get myself a cycle. although my body definitely needs some work outs, I'd ride it just for enjoyment :D

Dark Star said:
Brought it from CHD 20 Sector, the price of the bike is 7.8k inclusive of the digital meter and all taxes ;) Might be a little cheaper in NCR region.

w00T!? That's a steal! :hap2:

About what I had asked earlier?

thetoxicmind said:
Ha, looks just like mine...except for the different graphics, seat and dual disc brakes. :p

Nice buy indeed! Damages?

1. Can you post a closeup of the reflector (setup) on the front?

2. More info. on the "Digital Meter" please ? Is it a full-fledged cyclometer?

1. Will do that tomorrow :)

2. Its quite a decent meter (I haven't seem much advance so not so sure), what it tells is the average speed with time traveled, max. speed with the duration of time in which the speed was max, and the current speed with the total distance traveled.

The meter has got a mode and set switch to set the meter (on the basis of wheel dia), the mode lets you toggle through max/avg and current speed with a scan option which automatically toggles all the above 3. Simple and pretty precise.

Nothing better to stay and or get fit than a cycle and this is so cool. I wish I could buy one and ride away, wheee fun all the way. :) Congrats mate.

Dark Star said:
1. Will do that tomorrow :)

2. Its quite a decent meter (I haven't seem much advance so not so sure), what it tells is the average speed with time traveled, max. speed with the duration of time in which the speed was max, and the current speed with the total distance traveled.

The meter has got a mode and set switch to set the meter (on the basis of wheel dia), the mode lets you toggle through max/avg and current speed with a scan option which automatically toggles all the above 3. Simple and pretty precise.

A pic of the meter, perhaps?

Can you specify the brand/model number of the meter? I'm keen on getting one locally.

TIA.

Tech_enthu said:
I wish I could buy one and ride away, wheee fun all the way. :)

What's stopping you? ;)

thetoxicmind said:
A pic of the meter, perhaps?

Can you specify the brand/model number of the meter? I'm keen on getting one locally.

TIA.

What's stopping you? ;)

Its nothing to brag about :p Just a meter which gets the work done. I will get a good meter laer on once I have got some money up in the sleeves.

Its some chinese meter but works perfectly as of now.

Snap1233.jpg

Snap1234.jpg

Snap1235.jpg

Back