Vs 3151r

gmahendru

Disciple
Hey all!!!

i bought new Altec Lansing VS 3151R ... :hap2: :hap2: :hap2: ... cool speakers.. only one problemo.. woofer is very powerful compared to satellite speakers :huh: .. but over all look with the remote.. it rocks man..:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Attachments

• vs3151r.jpg
    vs3151r.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 220
Cool, post some pics of your setup! :)

BTW if i'm not mistaken - most subs have an individual volume control.. so you could check if yours has one and adjust it accordingly so that the sub isnt overwhelming.

Another option is to manipulate the sub settings from within your windows volume conrol.. although that would have effect only for 5.1 tracks.

*Shifting to Show-Off section*

Crazy_Eddy said:
Cool, post some pics of your setup! :)

BTW if i'm not mistaken - most subs have an individual volume control.. so you could check if yours has one and adjust it accordingly so that the sub isnt overwhelming.

Yep he is right, my Altec Lansing 251 has a volume control for woofer on the back. your Vs3151 is the replacement model for 251. so I am sure that it will also have the control on the back of the woofer. Just fine tune it according to your preference. :) btw, I too has to adjust the volume my woofer when I first set it up. congrats on the purchase...

ok ok guys.. here we are with the answers...

this model is with control panel (small one in the pic) and a remote... in the control panel and in remote there are three independent options.. sub, center & surround... so all these three u can control just with a click.. my earlier creative had woofer control in the back..(its was too painful) but with this remote .. VOLLAAA!!!! :clap: :clap: everythin' is possible from anywhere...

Damage... Rs 5250... :( :(.. but good value for money..

Attachments

• vs3151r_7.jpg
    vs3151r_7.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 159
  • vs3151r_6.jpg
    vs3151r_6.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 167
Congrats !!! They sure look good !!

And the cordless remote is amazing..... Sad that Creative sell a set 3 times as expensive and dont give a cordless remote as standard :mad: :mad:

Back