VTU college change

Hi all

i am currently in 2nd year, 4th sem, and i am in VTU, PESCE mandya and i want to have a mutual exchange
the question is, can i change the college wen i come to 5th sem?

just want to clarify that

It will be much better if you ask your colg administration about this matter.

btw GGSIPU, Delhi allows stream change within a college before the start of 3rd semester if you have scored really good marks.

This is vtu you're dealing with. Coll administration body can't do anything except collect fees. However, intra-college department change (mutual exchange basis) might be possible.

yes,VTU allows changing of the collage(same branch only at the beginning of odd semester's i.e 3,5,7). At least that's what written in my VTU Syllabus book.

Discharge n admission of any student is left to respective institution r collage.

its lots of hustle n costs lot of money.Don't be surprised if collage ask you to pay the complete fee for the remaining years(i.e remaining of your 4 year course) in order to release your original academic record which you submitted at the time of admission.

You can change college in odd semesters. One of my friends changed college in 5th sem and that too not on mutual exchange.

But then again he had to cough up some $$ for that. If I remember correctly he paid 4years fee in his first college and 2years fee in the 2nd one{the one that he joined in 5th sem}

Back