w00t ! X360 In-Game @ X05

Blade_Runner

Skilled
Chk out the videos of the next gen games recorded off-screen from MS's X05.

http://www.xbox-attitude.com/

The site is in french though but their file servers are fast though :eek:hyeah:

Checked out Ghost recon 3 and was a bit disappointed since the game resembles nothing ubisoft promised us in the E3 video. The game is almost finished but then again the the video was recorder off screen so the actually thing might looks better.

King kong - The gameplay video was awesome and the graphics were amazing for the xbox (not 360). A must download and besides its small.

Full Auto - Looks like a burnout clone with less crashes and more gunplay. There is a cool rewind feature that allows you to retrace your steps back rectify your mistakes. The gameplay looked strictly arcade, however the particle, smoke and fire effects were awesome. The whole game is basically about smashing and crashing stuff it seems.

Downloading PGR 3 gameplay video now :cool2:

sorry for the late update but pgr3 was filmed off a crappy lcd i think. PLus it employs bloom or hdr effect so the colors looks totally saturated on the red ferrari and i cudn't make out the details.

Saints row was a GTA clone but i watched the 20 min gameplay footage and it looks as if it is going to 1up gta in most aspects including graphics, physics and realism.

Gears of War gameplay footage looks out of this world. Plus they still have lots of time to tweak. i suggest you check out the gears of war gameplay footage on gamespot. Its totally worth it. And i for one think it's going to be M$ killer app for the x360. :D

Back