W810.... What next...

Imagine

Disciple
Hi guys,
I've been using the W810i for loong time now(more than an yr) and got really got bored of it... not that i am not satisfied but was looking for newer generation mobiles...
Saw the W880 and didnt find anything compelling to upgrade to it... N95 is another option i was looking but its a litle over my budget and also seen some complains abt it but overall seems to be a nice replacement for my w810...
Do u guys know if Sony ericsson is giving any new model worth waiting for?? or shd i go for the N95??

Just checked the Specs of the upcoming K850 and K900...
whoaa man... 5.1MP with 3x optical zoom in a sleek candy bar form is awesome... i think i will definitely going to wait for this fone... Hoping the fone wont be ugly...

I've seen rumours that K900 and K890 will be a swivel design with 3X optical zoom... havent get to see any fotos.. if that true???
i saw the rumoured picture of K850 candy bar style and it sux big time... its worse than the W880... Lets hope that aint the final model :no: :no:

mmMmmmmm

i think i lost my mobile.... hehe funny thing is tat im not sure....

battery is dead......

hence cant seem to locate it

yeah .. wait for k850/k900i .. and then buy k790i or k800i cos .. those will be cheaper then ..:D ..

k790i is real good camera phone ..:hap2:

If you are looking for a Walkman phone then w660i (yet to be launched) is a good option. Its appearance is nice and it has all the popular features of the walkman series. It its priced right then I myself would sell off my k750i and go for the w660i.

I dont see any big changes from W810 to W660... walkman v2,3G, umts but it doesnt have a flash and no autofocus... moreover the fone looks a bit feminine to me even the black one, did anyone else feel that???

The red one is a bit feminine but certainly not the black one. w660 has a bigger screen than the w810. A 512mb memory card is included in the pack.

You are right about the camera though. The initial 2-3 models like k750, w800 and w810 had advanced camera features. Thereafter SE made 2 separate series of phones. The walkman series phones have basic camera and advanced music player while the 'k' series imaging phones great camera but they don't have walkman music player and 'MEGABASS' equalizer.

I think successor of w810 is w610 ,
w660 is more of a crippled w610 with 3G...
w610 has AF + some cam features of k800 + JP7 +TrackID + better audio and video player..
and i think it has stereo speakers (?)

Back