Car & Bike Wagon R - SRS Airbag + ABS - Rs 60,000 extra - Justifiable ?

^well I have a swift zxi which I bought for the same reason. if I am not wrong its just not the airbags and abs but the car comes with ABS + EBD, two air bags in the front and goodies like climate control system :cool: and onboard mp3 player with steering controls. all for the extra money that you pay. just check.

trust me; ABS saved my life more than once on the highway. the breaking is slick due to the edb (electronic break force distribution). you can swerve the car under heavy breaking to avoid hitting and the car wont skid. (once I was about pile up into a truck during heavy rain; yeah! on the dreaded hyd-vijayawada highway)

airbags can be fitted later but not the abs EBD, well as long as the govt does not make it mandatory for automobile cos to put safety apparatus they will not put it....

Since there is no price for safety , you should not buy the car at all. After all it doesnt have Adaptive cruise control , Electronic Stability Control , Cornering Brake Control , Infrared Night Vision , Tire Pressure Monitors etc. Will you be willing to bet your life on the absence of these?

Back