Graphic Cards Waiting time on RP Tech

According to a reddit user, R P Tech is still processing orders from 20th Feb 2021 for 3060Ti. User asked a couple of day ago about his status.

jiduh6chkh891.jpg

Last edited:
@Viztiz it is still hard to find aib cards around msrp. they are atleast 10-15k higher. Share any links if you can find one at normal aib price near msrp

I checked ppt and thought the cheapest one was at 38k. Mb. You could try getting the 6600 xt or 6650 xt if you're ok with amd cards

mine is march 2021 query and still waiting. last time i checked in Feb 2022 with Neha Patil and they were still processing Feb 21 orders. So no real progress in 5 months

mine is march 2021 query and still waiting. last time i checked in Feb 2022 with Neha Patil and they were still processing Feb 21 orders. So no real progress in 5 months
No progress here either. They moved 4 days in queue in 5 months, I was in the queue from Feb 2021 for 3080. Checked in Feb 2022 they were processing orders from Dec 1 2020, checked in June and they were processing orders from Dec 5 2020.

I sent an email to Nvidia HQ about their shady practices. There were GPUs floating around in RPTech sealed boxes in the grey market, but they can't cater to their genuine community.

No progress here either. They moved 4 days in queue in 5 months, I was in the queue from Feb 2021 for 3080. Checked in Feb 2022 they were processing orders from Dec 1 2020, checked in June and they were processing orders from Dec 5 2020.

I sent an email to Nvidia HQ about their shady practices. There were GPUs floating around in RPTech sealed boxes in the grey market, but they can't cater to their genuine community.
I don't think that is going to make any difference. I went ahead and bought a new AIB card at near msrp from a local vendor.

Hey y'all. I finally got the email from RP Tech for an RTX 3060Ti at MSRP (₹38,000) after waiting a year and a half. But I decided I'm not going to buy it because I realized I dont have a need for it atm.
I've heard good stuff about TE so I thought I could build a repo here by sharing the form. I wasn't aware about the posting rules so I'm not sure if I'd be able to post/share the form here. But if some mod/staff can help out and maybe even oversee the process I'm willing to help someone out. Cheers.

P.S. I got the mail 20 Jul 2022, 16:22 so the remaining window to reply back to the mail is just over 25 hours.

Back