Audio Wall Mount prob on LOGITECH Z506 .

hector19

| Crafted for Gaming |
Adept
Hello :D
Guys i was about to buy the Logitech Z506 speakers , but i have put on hold.
Reason : The Front Left Speaker. The FL speaker has the Volume Control, on/off button molded into it . & the Wire out from the FL speaker is not the ordinary speaker cable, its like a VGA cable which goes back to the subwoofer. Leaving me no option to Wall mount it .
I was planning to Wall mount the 4 speakers, 2fronts & 2 rears. But it seems there no way to Mount the FL speaker .:boxed: .
Can u guys give me any idea on this.
If its Impossibru to Wall mount it, please suggest me an equivalent Speakers for 7k :D
Thanks . :)

Guys... i 've decided to go for the Philips HTS 3541 over the Logitech z906 since uts 17K here & Z506 is outta question .

Understand that if you have to go the 5.1 way, you would require digital inputs (coaxial, optical) on your system to decode the DTS and Dolby D signals. Any other 5.1 system is a waste of money. Including the Z506 you were considering before.

Logitech Z906 vs Philips HTS 3541 , hows the Sound Quality ?
hows the SQ in Philips ? the speakers are small , so for a 10x12 room would it be good ?
hows the Music playback ?
and i was thinking of going for the old Logitech X540 , i know its old, but the reviews are very good .

Back